West Region Superleague Premier League Final Standings 2016-17

scotstvo

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think it'll come down to the 2 games between Glens & Rabs . Either side take 6 points then it's their league points shared i.e a win each or 2 draws then Talbot will take it . Just my view before some fudnut comments

Well this " fudnut is going to make a comment [emoji35]

I fully agree with you so there [emoji35]

[emoji23]

Angry Pollok committeeman troll strikes again. Every post you have made is about rob roy on here. The fact we are doing so well is really really getting to you and i love it.

As ever Mon the famous Rabs!

Sorry. On topic glens big favourites to win the league for me even though we can get the most points ha.

Glenafton can actually get the most points. But as you said that's irrelevant, more or less a quarter of the league fixtures still to play for the challengers. Nothing is nowhere near won yet.

24 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Oh know i made the fatal error ignoring my hunch that fan of juniors was wrong and going with him

Edit we can now only get 53 points. Glens 54 emoji4.png

FOTJ just takes one column from the big spreadsheet, re-types it and says it's his. Are you telling me he's degenerated it further? Geezo 

Oops . Was pished Saturday & forgot to edit for the Pollok Rab's game [emoji23][emoji23]

Pa Jim . I look at the league table from the sjfa site & edit from that

Glenafton 54

Rob Roy. 53

Talbot 52

Beith. 44

Arthurlie. 34

Hurlford. 32

Pollok. 29

Cumnock. 29

Buffs. 27

Troon. 25

Ladeside. 25

Largs. 21

They'll pretty much need to put Glens v KRR on the last day and Talbot at home.

I can actually envisage a helicopter Sunday type scenario on the final day with some Deliveroo cyclist hanging about half way between Auchinleck and New Cumnock with the trophy.

Hopefully we can stick in it till the last day!

How many miles between Auchinleck and new Cumnock? Would be more appropriate to attach said championship trophy to a greyhound or pigeon and let it do the work [emoji4]

5 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Hopefully we can stick in it till the last day!

How many miles between Auchinleck and new Cumnock? Would be more appropriate to attach said championship trophy to a greyhound or pigeon and let it do the work emoji4.png

about 5 miles give or take. Cumnock's trophy room would be roughly equidistant and completely secure as it's the last place anyone would look for a valuable piece of silverware.

Archived