Edinburgh City

1 hour ago, kevsmart said:

When the new stadium was built for Edinburgh behind Murrayfield, there was a rumour that Edinburgh City might move there, but as Edinburgh rugby games are dictated by TV companies in regards to Kick off/Days, it might be a mixture of Friday and Saturday games if it came about 

We were mentioned on the planning permission proposal and that was it.  As far as I’m aware there was never any intention to actually allow us to be based there.  

7 hours ago, Tenkay said:

Maybe Ouzy has finally had enough and walked away just like everyone else?

Ground was empty yesterday 226 crowd and most of them seemed to be Kelty fans.

All the faces/fans you used to see follow us at Ainslie Park have stopped coming to Meadowbank.

Future doesn't look good worryingly or maybe they're just done for this season? 🤔 

Ouzy is still a City player but gone AWOL.  If you take a look at his instagram, you can see he’s in Dubai.
I think yesterday’s attendance was a combination of a few things, new squad, points deduction, rubbish weather, Hibs at home and the six nations. 

2 minutes ago, Bay Citizen said:

Ouzy is still a City player but gone AWOL.  If you take a look at his instagram, you can see he’s in Dubai.

If I was a City fan I would want him cut immediately, taking the piss.

1 minute ago, Cowdenleith said:

While he is one of our best players, I don’t think the manager’s going to have much patience for him.

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Earlier in the season, when we had proper strikers like Ryan Shanley and Robbie Mahon up front I'd didn't really miss him then.

Now though, given Our current situation I disagree, as he's better than whoever was supposed to be up front yesterday.

If we are to get another point this season we Need Ouzy back! 

13 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Earlier in the season, when we had proper strikers like Ryan Shanley and Robbie Mahon up front I'd didn't really miss him then.

Now though, given Our current situation I disagree, as he's better than whoever was supposed to be up front yesterday.

If we are to get another point this season we Need Ouzy back! 

The guy has got every right to make a living as he sees fit, and this b list celebrity thing has probably made him some good money, but if he was on my team and he was allowed to dictate when he played and when buggers off to Dubai I would want him launched.  At least retain a little dignity.

38 minutes ago, jacobsladder said:

As we will be in league 2 next season are we secretly hoping Spartans don’t get promoted so we can get a derby match ? 

No secret about it.  I don’t want to see them promoted, but that’s because I really dislike them.

28 minutes ago, Bay Citizen said:

No secret about it.  I don’t want to see them promoted, but that’s because I really dislike them.

some of us oldies still dislike Whitehill more than Spartans but they're fairly irrelevant to us... 

Spoiler

... at the moment....

3 hours ago, jacobsladder said:

As we will be in league 2 next season are we secretly hoping Spartans don’t get promoted so we can get a derby match ? 

Bonnyrigg Rose as well are there, if that counts as a derby?

It's actually no too bad a league, 2.

See some grounds we've no been to for a while.

It'll be a fresh start for us in August.

Looking forward to it. 👍 

Aye, hopefully Spartans stay down so we get the derby, Bonnyrigg as well and with Dick Campbell in charge and the new trainline ready the trip to Methil is even more appealing than usual!

Very much looking forward to being in a league without any full time teams. Leave the diddy leagues for the diddies 

3 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Clyde may stay up though... 

The games against them almost became a derby although I think Clyde v Anyone seems to be a derby! 

Let's hope Not! 🙏 

As much as I'm quite looking forward seeing new opposition next season, Clyde being there would ruin that a bit.

Good effort today under difficult circumstances folks.

Question- where did Kieran McDonald end up? Always thought he was a decent player when ever we played you lot.

1 hour ago, mo83 said:

Good effort today under difficult circumstances folks.

Question- where did Kieran McDonald end up? Always thought he was a decent player when ever we played you lot.

He’s at Gartcairn, he hadn’t been great this season and was let go soon after the current manager came in.