Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 13/12/2017 at 22:28, bennett said:

Murtys marauders after a couple of blips have had some respectable results for a team which was in crisis, we can take our time looking for the right manager. 

Aye, take your time. The reason that it’s taken so long, is simply because no one that the Mighty Rangers deem ‘big enough’, is in Rangers affordability bracket. Tony Pulis? In your dreams! 

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Probably get slated for this as I'm not an Old Firm fan, but a mate from England has always wanted to get to an Old Firm and has asked if I could plan a weekend around one. I'm guessing it's impossible to get tickets though anyway?

Take him to an illegal underground cage fight. He won't be able to tell the difference.

Probably get slated for this as I'm not an Old Firm fan, but a mate from England has always wanted to get to an Old Firm and has asked if I could plan a weekend around one. I'm guessing it's impossible to get tickets though anyway?

Hunners of folk selling them outside.

On 19/12/2017 at 10:52, Honest_Man#1 said:

Can always get some on the day of the game if you know some alkie old firm supporters. They stay up drinking all night then when the time comes to go to the game they can’t be fucked. 

rdiff City FC can confirm that a deal has been agreed for Declan John to join Glasgow (sevco) Rangers on a permanent basis.

The defender signed with the Scottish Premiership side on an initial loan deal during the summer transfer window.

Once Wallace is back we'll hopefully play Declan further forward, a good deal...

2 hours ago, bennett said:

rdiff City FC can confirm that a deal has been agreed for Declan John to join Glasgow (sevco) Rangers on a permanent basis.

The defender signed with the Scottish Premiership side on an initial loan deal during the summer transfer window.

Once Wallace is back we'll hopefully play Declan further forward, a good deal...

Pleased that Davie John has signed on permanently.  Gets about his business without too much fuss.  Wallace will struggle to get back into the team 

Curate's egg of a week.  Decent win vs M'well then 2 points chucked away at The Piggery.  David Bates and Danny Wilson looking like our best defensive partnership and Kaiser McCrorie finding his niche as a defensive midfielder?  I'd not have thought that in August.

Happy to see Jimmy Nic coming back to Ibrox for what?  His 3rd spell with us?  Definitely one of the good guys.

Any thought on leavers and joiners in the transfer window?

Looks like we'll see a few loan players returning, MOH and Dodoo, halliday is a season long deal I think.

Maybe bids for McLean and Walker, I can see a few of Pedro's signings maybe leaving as our youths have made a good impression.

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Looks like we'll see a few loan players returning, MOH and Dodoo, halliday is a season long deal I think.

Maybe bids for McLean and Walker, I can see a few of Pedro's signings maybe leaving as our youths have made a good impression.

Alves, Pena and Herrera can leave any time they want and take Kranjcar with them.  Interesting to see what Mark Allen produces.

Need to ask the question why hasn't the lad bates played more? Looks a solid defender, was very impressed with the shape of rangers yesterday the back four and especially the right hand side.

When the upped the tempo celtics midfielders couldn't compete for large spells, when the game was played with scott brown controlling ball he looked comfortable but as soon as rangers took the game to celtic he in particular was posted missing.