Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Thought Broadfoot may have been given a retrospective red card if anything more was going to come from that incident. He's clearly stepping on Jacks feet multiple times to wind him up.

Jack's response was well worthy of red card however, in my opinion.

Why does Jack even get involved?. You're winning 1-0 in the 90th minute or whatever it was and Jack's allowed the player who conceded the penalty to get him sent off. Ability-wise he's done well so far but that sending off really made me question whether he has what it takes to play for Rangers.

Anyway's, it contributed to Caixinha leaving Rangers so I'm happy. Partick Thistle and Hamilton in the next 2 games so Murty has a great chance at the elusive 3 wins in a row. Dundee after that and they're bottom of the league so..... 4 wins?... Nah, too good to be true. :)

Aberdeen at Ibrox after that. McInnes to get the win.

32 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Thought Broadfoot may have been given a retrospective red card if anything more was going to come from that incident. He's clearly stepping on Jacks feet multiple times to wind him up.

Jack's been pretty decent since he joined us but is clearly as thick as pig-shit.  Imagine being outwitted by Kirk Broadfoot.  True "egg on yer face" stuff.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Every time the Compliance Officer's overturn a red card for Jack they just make it look like referees have it in for him.

Referees will be scared to send him off again.

A crazy, crazy system.

It was the sfa disciplinary tribunal made up of Walter Smith, Gordon Smith and Chick Young who rescinded Jack's unjust red card.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

On the contrary. The more time Sevco players are sent off, drop points then get the card rescinded the better. It's hilarious.

See when we eventually get a dodgy decision in oor favour.....

10 hours ago, thepundit said:

Why does Jack even get involved?. You're winning 1-0 in the 90th minute or whatever it was and Jack's allowed the player who conceded the penalty to get him sent off. Ability-wise he's done well so far but that sending off really made me question whether he has what it takes to play for Rangers.

Anyway's, it contributed to Caixinha leaving Rangers so I'm happy. Partick Thistle and Hamilton in the next 2 games so Murty has a great chance at the elusive 3 wins in a row. Dundee after that and they're bottom of the league so..... 4 wins?... Nah, too good to be true. :)

Aberdeen at Ibrox after that. McInnes to get the win.

On the contrary.

As a Scotland fan, it is great to see Ross McCrorie break through and do so well in your first-team. I conducted an interview last week with his brother, Robby, and he is also doing well, albeit it at a lower level;

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/11/10/exposure-in-league-two-benefits-mccrorie-after-scotland-under-21-recall/

As a Scotland fan, it is great to see Ross McCrorie break through and do so well in your first-team. I conducted an interview last week with his brother, Robby, and he is also doing well, albeit it at a lower level;
https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/11/10/exposure-in-league-two-benefits-mccrorie-after-scotland-under-21-recall/

Anyone heading to Berwick Wednesday for Big Steve Notmans testimonial?! McRorie should play a part

On 03/11/2017 at 12:14, nsr said:

What exactly does it take to play for Rangers? He seemingly had what it took to play for Aberdeen, who are better than Rangers.

Aberdeen are better than Rangers. (at the moment)

Doesn't mean Rangers don't need better players than Aberdeen to win the league. Fairly obvious, actually. Aberdeen don't have the quality to achieve it. Rangers should have. That's the difference.

8 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Doesn't mean Rangers don't need better players than Aberdeen to win the league. Fairly obvious, actually. Aberdeen don't have the quality to achieve it. Rangers should have. That's the difference.

Motherwell would need better players than Aberdeen to win the league. Doesn't meant we can start demanding that we deserve them.

You poor man.

11 hours ago, mjw said:

Because that's why he chose to support them.
He didn't want to support a 'diddy' side.

Staunch as ever excellent MJW but it's not to call them diddy sides too often mate.