Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

6 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

I'm not buying that as happening.

I didn't think so yesterday but spoke to a few people today and heard about the deal Hopkin has been offered, big wage with a substantial budget. I know Hopkin isn't after a big wage but it's a sweetener to go back to the club he's the 4th biggest shareholder in. He met with our board on Tuesday and meeting again on Monday/Tuesday. As far as I'm aware however we have already drawn up an early list of candidates to replace him if he does go

Stewart Fisher: Celtic's Nir Bitton is right - you shouldn't mix politics and football | HeraldScotland  These click bait stories should be in the terrible journalism thread tony.
The fact that it gets picked up and put on here like this one gives them more air to breath,the point scoring comes from the paper trying to manipulate the fan base.
No body lives in glasshouses.Poor Kincy fell into the manipulation.
Let's be honest, there will be plenty of Celtic fans hating him and wanting him out because he's from Israel. Israel/ Palestine shite doesn't belong anywhere near Scottish football. It's a total riddy for the club and for Kincy displaying one of the flags on here

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:
2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:
Stewart Fisher: Celtic's Nir Bitton is right - you shouldn't mix politics and football | HeraldScotland  These click bait stories should be in the terrible journalism thread tony.
The fact that it gets picked up and put on here like this one gives them more air to breath,the point scoring comes from the paper trying to manipulate the fan base.

Let's be honest, there will be plenty of Celtic fans hating him and wanting him out because he's from Israel. Israel/ Palestine shite doesn't belong anywhere near Scottish football. It's a total riddy for the club and for Kincy displaying one of the flags on here

Haters are going to hate it doesn't matter what club they support,managers and players get abused on social media every day from the dregs of society it has nothing to do with football.

3 hours ago, Tartantony said:
4 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Get ready for more of it because there are going to be huge protests when Scotland host Israel in the Nations League.

Personally I think we should boycott the games like happened with South Africa. It is clear Israel is an Apartheid State and we should not have any dealings with it.

6 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I see Rangers are reducing the allocation for away fans next season to accomade more ST holders.

Over 40'000 renewals already and it looks like we'll need the extra room in the broomy but I can't see it affecting too many visiting teams.

I see Rangers are reducing the allocation for away fans next season to accomade more ST holders.

A week after they moan about Hibs cutting their allocation.

800 Is about 1% of Ibrox. Hope everyone else does It. Although I only see Hibs, Hearts, Celtic and Aberdeen doing It.

200 away tickets at Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen. I hope they get shoved In a wee corner like they do to away fans.

49 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

800 Is about 1% of Ibrox. Hope everyone else does It. Although I only see Hibs, Hearts, Celtic and Aberdeen doing It.

200 away tickets at Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen. I hope they get shoved In a wee corner like they do to away fans.

Aberdeen don’t discriminate. Every team gets shoved into a shitty corner.

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Aberdeen don’t discriminate. Every team gets shoved into a shitty corner.

Watching the action at the Merkland stand end through that mesh fence is a thing of beauty.

28 minutes ago, gannonball said:

A spot of statement trolling from Celtic regarding the reduced allocation....

http://www.celticfc.net/news/14458

I appreciate the amusement, but that statement reads like it was written by a crayon eater - or is it just so Traynor can comprehend it??

1 hour ago, FifeArab said:

What is the capacity then?