Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Cerberus said:

Statement time-
https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/chairman-calls-for-second-independent-investigation/

What's he on about?

I doubt anyone will listen to the c**t.

I assume it is to do with the stories about Murdoch MacLennan working for a company that Dermott Desmond owns a significant number of shares in.

King appears to be getting ever more desperate in his attempts to stoke the Rangers fans up. I wonder why?

55 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I assume it is to do with the stories about Murdoch MacLennan working for a company that Dermott Desmond owns a significant number of shares in.

King appears to be getting ever more desperate in his attempts to stoke the Rangers fans up. I wonder why?

Stewart Gilmour mentioned Lawwells influence on our game a few years, it seems that he was right.

Senior SFA and spfl positions being filled by people who are not as impartial as they are meant to be, a lot of questions will now need to be answered.

a) To deflect from their ongoing lack-of-money issues.
b) To deflect from issues with TOP & alleged share issue / buying.
c) To deflect from Gerrardiola having ‘family priorities’ and ‘incompatibilities’ with the role of Mark Allen.
d) To deflect from King about to do ‘a runner’.
e) To deflect from their lack of ‘quality signings’.
f) To deflect from an incoming ‘insolvency event’.

Hmmmmm........[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

Stewart Gilmour mentioned Lawwells influence on our game a few years, it seems that he was right.
Senior SFA and spfl positions being filled by people who are not as impartial as they are meant to be, a lot of questions will now need to be answered.

Absolutely Benny. Campbell Ogilvie has been pulling the strings in favour of the old Deidco and Sevco for far, far too many years.
Glad you have finally come to your senses.
[emoji149][emoji149]

Just now, Florentine_Pogen said:

Absolutely Benny. Campbell Ogilvie has been pulling the strings in favour of the old Deidco and Sevco for far, far too many years.
Glad you have finally come to your senses.
emoji149.pngemoji149.png

A serious conflict of issues with the spfl chairman, luckily this was brought to the public's attention. Rangers seriously aren't going to sit back and say nothing, it's far too important ...

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

A serious conflict of issues with the spfl chairman, luckily this was brought to the public's attention. Rangers seriously aren't going to sit back and say nothing, it's far too important ...

Rangers died pal, Sevco are a couple of years old, no one cares what you or the rancid bigots in your support or jabba or the lying King havr to say. HTH

Edited by Bohemian

46 minutes ago, bennett said:

I’ve  got one. What is the meaning of life?

38 minutes ago, bennett said:

Rangers and Celtic fans, and club officials,  are permanently delusional. Please, please, I implore both of these clubs to leave if they can find any other league to take them. Wales?

“Rangers seriously” aren’t two words you normally see in the same sentence.