Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Forgive me if it seems I’m doing us down or casting doubt but does no-one else find it strange that Stevie G has apparently been in the job 10 days now and, as far as I can see, hasn’t been anywhere near Ibrox or a journalist?

Is the whole squad not on holiday?

He can be doing plenty of work from afar on the recruitment side of things etc. He can do his first presser on first day of pre season. I wouldn’t read much into it tbh.

26 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Is the whole squad not on holiday?

He can be doing plenty of work from afar on the recruitment side of things etc. He can do his first presser on first day of pre season. I wouldn’t read much into it tbh.

Is he not on his coaching Course? Thought I read that on here. I doubt many coachs are at their grounds at the moment in fairness.. More surprised we haven't had a statement in a while, is Jabba still alive? 

Do you find it strange? Not ripping the pish here but I would have bet you however much you wanted that would happen.

Sorry, what? That I wanted SG to be absent? If that’s your point then, certainly, no. That’s why I raised it as a concern.

Sorry, what? That I wanted SG to be absent? If that’s your point then, certainly, no. That’s why I raised it as a concern.
No I would have bet whatever you wanted. Not that you would have wanted him to be absent. I reckon he is more concerned with media work and whatever else he has going on to feather his nest than what he perceives as a job in a diddy league.

Purely my opinion and not one made purely to have a dig at Rangers. I just think thats one of the many reasons why he was a foolish appointment.

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 08:56, bennett said:

A moving pic, absolutely amazing sir. 

Amazing stuff....

:lol: 

Seriously mate, that was hilarious....

The Hearts fan must be blind to the "culture" that gets thrown around at Tynecastle. It's quite simple, you can support a football team without holding or sharing all of the views that the majority have. I've been to Hibs and Hearts games and at both I would say I witnessed unsavory elements in the support. To try and frame this as being a poor parenting choice is remarkable. Sure you can take your child to enjoy the bigotry when celtc come to town but that's different because...  

Spoiler

It's not

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 09:00, jupe1407 said:

Have to confess I consider "Orangemen" to be lesser humans, a sub-species, if you will. Not sure what the problem with that is tbh. 

You are so edgy. 

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 09:45, Bohemian said:

What is so hilarious about it? Week in week out we all hear your fans singing bigoted shit, the ridiculous army days, the ultra British nonsense, the loyalist slogans etc.. I could go on but what's the point most you c***s live with your head in the sand, and before you give the usual response of what about Celtic, alot of them are c***s too but there is not in my opinion the same vile, sinister sectarian cloud surrounding it like Sevco...

So again what's so hilarious?

This is hilarious to me because I get more sectarian patter from Hibs fans than I do celtc fans. I know a few Hibs fans who i'd describe as being racist bigots, they say some properly vile and sinister things about Muslims and the likes, they can get pretty wild with their Scottish nationalism whilst they're at it,  they try and get sanctimonious over Rangers being full of bigots too :lol: 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

This is hilarious to me because I get more sectarian patter from Hibs fans than I do celtc fans. I know a few Hibs fans who i'd describe as being racist bigots, they say some properly vile and sinister things about Muslims and the likes, they can get pretty wild with their Scottish nationalism whilst they're at it,  they try and get sanctimonious over Rangers being full of bigots too :lol: 

JJShocked.jpg.c3f90d9ae75ab0dda517f05898874b6c.jpg

Don't be a dick.  The reason we're here is that we're sceptics who don't necessarily toe the line.   We don't especially like other message boards and prefer to view Scottish football in the round.
The main reason we post on P&B is quite the opposite of your statement of ignorance.  We do not, "actively support everything Rangers stand for" and you'll often see Rangers supporters on here showing cynicism towards various aspects of the club.

I agree with this. Any time Sevco have ran a social media campaign challenging racism and supporting the LGBT movement the majority of their fans have been quite vocal (on here and on other social media) in slamming the club (or company, not really sure what side PR falls under) and making sure everyone knows their opinions do not represent the SS.

Cool story bro

Is there a single "Rangers" "fan" alive on this planet who is actually interested in football?

51 minutes ago, nsr said:

Is there a single "Rangers" "fan" alive on this planet who is actually interested in football?

Every time I come here to post about football all I see is pages of non Rangers fans arguing semantics about sectarianism. How about the non Rangers fans leave us to it? Funnily enough I doubt the conversation would be about bigotry. 

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

JJShocked.jpg.c3f90d9ae75ab0dda517f05898874b6c.jpg

Classic use of unfunny picture with buzzwords on it, terrible standard of quality, completely misses the wider conversation, poor choice of font and colour, sloppy effot. The only redeeming feature is you typed it up yourself which I suppose entails creativity even if only by participation. 2/10

On 08/06/2018 at 16:52, Pet Jeden said:

"If they felt so outraged at being called orange B’s, surely they would have contacted the club and demanded that this rumoured orange top be halted"

Let me explain. The word B****** is meant to be, and is universally taken as an insult - although now that half of all babies are born to unmarried mothers, I'm not really sure why. Unless you are heavily into Catholic theology, there is nothing inherently objectionable  or shameful about Orangeism ( as opposed to how some of it's adherents behave ) Similarly there was nothing inherently shaming about having been a F*****. In fact most Irish Republicans would be proud of the name. The problem comes when you add the B****** word after the word Orange or  F*****  because then you are saying that they are worthless or lesser humans and it's BECAUSE they are Orange or a F*****

Orangeism is absolutely objectionable and shameful. An organisation whose soul purpose of creation is to lord it up over the Catholic faith in Ireland. They celebrate the Battle of the Boyne like it’s Christmas and have a songbook that’s littered with ridicule, humiliation and persecution of the Catholic faith. If they were true Brits like they claim to be then they’d invite members of all faiths to join their lodges thus reinforcing the British values of multiculturalism. The problem with Orangeism is that it was maybe acceptable in the days, hundreds of years ago, when the dividing lines were set around religion. We’ve moved on now, well most of us have. There’s no place for an organisation that harnesses the belief that they aren’t better than others based on their religion.  The only British thing about them is probably their passports and they are no more or no less British that Catholics.

As for the word b*****d, it’s banded around quite loosely nowadays and is nowhere near as offensive as it used to be.

Edited by Jimboyjones1976

21 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Is there a big Hibs following down in Murcia? Or just local glory hunters jumping on the buzz after their cup success?

Related image

Your picture is less relevant but better quality this time, very very old and lacking context though, I feel like a gif may have been better, you could try Twitter. I'm a nicer guy than yourself so i'll give you a 3/10 this time.

Can you communicate without pictures or do you feel they help get your points across in a way you can't do with words? 

11 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Your picture is less relevant but better quality this time, very very old and lacking context though, I feel like a gif may have been better, you could try Twitter. I'm a nicer guy than yourself so i'll give you a 3/10 this time.

Can you communicate without pictures or do you feel they help get your points across in a way you can't do with words? 

17155698_10155255598470864_3864748239685675078_n.jpg