Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

cc Hert of Mitlithian FC ; Hamiton Acadeemicals FC

Part of me hoping that Rangers evidence is an email from the SPFL saying they will pay them 50m USD in return for a yes vote to the league ending resolution.
Of course the email will begin 'Dear Mr Rangers', have several spelling mistakes and be traced to an IP address in Somalia.

On 27/04/2020 at 14:46, Stellaboz said:

Sevco have got f*ck all evidence of anything except their own arrogance. 

I dont really have a response to this statement, just want it close to the top of the thread !!

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

they would have certain obligations to disclose evidence.

So many of these flanges think they are living in some Amercican court room drama.

The truth is, rather more boringly, what you state above.

Rangers fans are generally a bit dim.

On 27/04/2020 at 14:46, Stellaboz said:

Sevco have got f*ck all evidence of anything except their own arrogance. 

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

I dont really have a response to this statement, just want it close to the top of the thread !!

I am as sceptical as any about our 'dirty dossier' but it shouldn't matter.

We all know that 1. The drive to find a formula to end the season was unnecessarily hasty and the timescale were unrealistic if the SPFL really did want member clubs to read through their material.  2.  The SPFL misled clubs over to access to fund and (again, unnecessarily) made cash distribution dependent on a Yes vote. 3. The SPFL also interfered with the ballot while it was still ongoing. see a. the update on voting before the ballot was closed b. The call to Cormack of The Sheep to say his vote wan't needed and c. the Dundee debacle.

Those factor alone should have been enough to call Doncaster and Co to account.

Of course the overarching driver is that Rangers want the season to be voided so that Sellick aren't awarded a title.  This is a given.  However, the degree of either incompetence or complicity on the part of the SPFL is glaringly obvious and well worth being investigated.

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am as sceptical as any about our 'dirty dossier' but it shouldn't matter.

We all know that 1. The drive to find a formula to end the season was unnecessarily hasty and the timescale were unrealistic if the SPFL really did want member clubs to read through their material.  2.  The SPFL misled clubs over to access to fund and (again, unnecessarily) made cash distribution dependent on a Yes vote. 3. The SPFL also interfered with the ballot while it was still ongoing. see a. the update on voting before the ballot was closed b. The call to Cormack of The Sheep to say his vote wan't needed and c. the Dundee debacle.

Those factor alone should have been enough to call Doncaster and Co to account.

Of course the overarching driver is that Rangers want the season to be voided so that Sellick aren't awarded a title.  This is a given.  However, the degree of either incompetence or complicity on the part of the SPFL is glaringly obvious and well worth being investigated.

I thought you were meant to be the grammar police ffs. 

Fair play for recognising Rangers' less than altruistic motives. 

The interfering with the ballot bit is a complete red herring.  There's nothing in the articles to suggest that ballots need to be secret. Directors are allowed, some would say obliged, to try to persuade members to back their proposals. 

"Unnecessarily hasty" or "decisive strong leadership"? Meh, subjective non point. 

Is it "known" that the spfl misled clubs about access to funds? That does sound quite serious. I must be behind on this because i missed this development. 

If it's known though, why do we need an inquiry? 

Don't get me wrong, the SPFL is a shambles, but grandstanding for the morons is not the way to make it less of a shambles. 

10 minutes ago, coprolite said:

The interfering with the ballot bit is a complete red herring. 

If yer man Cormack was called, when the ballot wasn't complete, to say his vote wasn't required then I'd say the game was a bogey.

That is enough to call the entire process to account.  No?

Edited by The_Kincardine