Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

He really is as thick as f**k [emoji23]

You mean that pretentious, convoluted, blabmouth purveyor of inane braggadocio; who utilizes erudite, sesquipedalian vernacular and gratuitous colloquialism to try and portray his ostentatious loquaciousness as something other than the multisyllabic, inconsequential grandiloquence it really is?

Just now, Romeo said:

I doubt he'll be back after that. He'll never live it down.

Ohh I expect he will and his response will include "trope" "diddies" "green and greys" "natters" "identity-driven grievance junkies"  then have wee dig followed up by a wee pat on the head be my friend type post.. rinse and repeat..

Just now, velo army said:

I liked the look of Dykes' goal haul there (he really does love a lob doesn't he?). 

Where do Rangers fans see him (potentially) fitting in if Morelos remains?

Considering Half a haircut spends alot of his time suspended they will probably see a fair bit of him. If Mr Morelos learns to behave I reckon Dykes will be a last ditch sub to hoof the ball ta when one down to Hamilton with 10 to play. 

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

McLaughlin proud to sign for Sevco. Okay Jon, slap your family and heritage in the face with that one why don't you.  Thankfully you won't be getting much game time.

How is this a slap in the face for his family and heritage?