Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Scored an OG according to Twitter.

Ah right, sorry I thought you meant Goldson 😂 I’m not able to watch our game so didn’t know that’s what you meant haha.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Club just seems in absolute disarray at this point.

Surely getting rid of Cuntwell would be one piece of good news for you amongst all the malaise? Utter show pony and all round helmet of a guy, and on a decent wedge too I'd imagine? No loss to the Scottish game that yin.

Every part of the club is a disaster right now,  no chance of getting a decent fee for him now. 

Cantwell could be inconsistent but he's certainly talented.

20 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Surely getting rid of Cuntwell would be one piece of good news for you amongst all the malaise? Utter show pony and all round helmet of a guy, and on a decent wedge too I'd imagine? No loss to the Scottish game that yin.

Nah, respectfully disagree. Being dislikable to the rest of Scottish football has no bearing on it, he is a good player and we will be a lot weaker without him.

Even though Clement clearly had some issues with him, it sounds as though he tried to convince him to stay.

Edited by AJF

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Nah, respectfully disagree. Being dislikable to the rest of Scottish football has no bearing on it, he is a good player and we will be a lot weaker without him.

Even though Clement clearly had some issues with him, it sounds as though he tried to convince him to stay.

Calamity Clement’s rebuild seems to be going rather badly.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Calamity Clement’s rebuild seems to be going rather badly.

It’s rather difficult to rebuild a squad when he’s been told we can’t sign anyone until we shift people out the door. We must be severely restricted by FFP after last seasons disaster of a window.

31 minutes ago, AJF said:

It’s rather difficult to rebuild a squad when he’s been told we can’t sign anyone until we shift people out the door. We must be severely restricted by FFP after last seasons disaster of a window.

It almost as if by announcing to the media that the whole squad is for sale except for Butland has had a negative impact on squad morale.

I can’t think why ??