Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Six years ago tomorrow, Dave King, Paul Murray and John Gilligan won control against the spivs in an EGM.

What a fucking state we were in then eh. Run by utter fucking leeches that represented the very worst the world has to offer.

King will be a Hall of Famer, no doubt about it.

Bans coming up for our covididiots. 

Meanwhile SFA chief executive Ian Maxwell revealed an investigation was continuing into the five Rangers players who broke Covid rules by attending a house party last month, with Nathan Patterson, Bongani Zungu, Calvin Bassey, Brian Kinnear and Dapo Mebude all facing suspensions.

But Maxwell said no action would be taken against Celtic despite pictures which showed players failing to social distance in a Dubai bar during their highly controversial training camp: “From a compliance perspective, there is nothing to see here in terms of Celtic in Dubai.

On 04/03/2021 at 15:23, bennett said:

Accusing a player widely held in high esteem for his sportsmanship of diving made Beaton look ridiculous tbf.

"A player widely held in high esteem for his sportsmanship".

Eh?... by who?

Stopping the play once to allow the Antwerp guy to get treatment doesnt make up for the amount of dives, stamps and general arseholery of the last few years.

Morelos is defined by many different attributes. Sportsmanship isnt one of them.

Six years ago tomorrow, Dave King, Paul Murray and John Gilligan won control against the spivs in an EGM.
What a fucking state we were in then eh. Run by utter fucking leeches that represented the very worst the world has to offer.

Eight years ago this weekend, Rangers were beaten 2-1 at Ibrox by Annan Athletic in a 3rd Division league fixture. Its a remarkable turnaround to where they find themselves now as a club, on the brink of securing the Premier League Title before the fixture split.
The Rangers line up that afternoon on March 9th 2013. Alexander, Argyriou, Hegarty, Cribari, Wallace, Little, K Hutton, Black, K Naismith, Shiels, McCulloch.

11 hours ago, G51 said:

I'm not sure, I reckon actively hating people you don't even know because of their religion and/or nationality might be worse.

1 hour ago, Jacky1990 said:

"A player widely held in high esteem for his sportsmanship".

Eh?... by who?

Stopping the play once to allow the Antwerp guy to get treatment doesnt make up for the amount of dives, stamps and general arseholery of the last few years.

Morelos is defined by many different attributes. Sportsmanship isnt one of them.

Think he might have been on the wind up there mate.

Eight years ago this weekend, Rangers were beaten 2-1 at Ibrox by Annan Athletic in a 3rd Division league fixture. Its a remarkable turnaround to where they find themselves now as a club, on the brink of securing the Premier League Title before the fixture split.
The Rangers line up that afternoon on March 9th 2013. Alexander, Argyriou, Hegarty, Cribari, Wallace, Little, K Hutton, Black, K Naismith, Shield, McCulloch.
What a crock of shit, give anyone on here the sort of money spent since that day to invest in their own club and they would achieve the exact same.

2 hours ago, Clockwork said:

The Rangers line up that afternoon on March 9th 2013. Alexander, Argyriou, Hegarty, Cribari, Wallace, Little, K Hutton, Black, K Naismith, Shield, McCulloch.

remarkable turnaround

remarkable

tumblr_pvhcvtXmfO1urkm70o4_640.png

Edited by yoda

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Amazing where over £100m of investment in a playing squad can get you in Scottish football.

A fairytale story.

Just be happy for us, you know it makes sense.

2 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Some right bad days, some good memories in those 9 years. 

Brechin and their hedge, losing to Alloa, the dancing away female fan at Ibrox, Allys lack of tactical knowledge, the  gazebo, Murty's handstand,  Pedro in the hedge etc, it's been an experience which has changed our outlook. 

56 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

I'm guessing lockdown must be over judging by the amount of people outside Ibrox just now?

Hello again Coronavirus.

I'd love to have been there today, a few pints in the town/a bite to eat,  then off to Ibrox and have a good time with the rest of the bears. After the last 9 years I understand why its emotional  but people shouldn't be there.

Edited by bennett

Hello again Coronavirus.
I'd love to have been there today, a few pints in the town/a bite to eat,  then off to Ibrox and have a good time with the rest of the bears. After the last 9 years I understand why its emotional  but people shouldn't be there.

Why is it any more "emotional" today than say last weekend. What is the significance of the game today exactly ?

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
20 minutes ago, bennett said:
Hello again Coronavirus.

Why is it any more "emotional" today than say last weekend. What is the significance of the game today exactly ?

If we win today, we essentially win the league. Celtic could only draw level with us worst case scenario and given the gulf in goal difference, 3 points today essentially secures it (albeit unofficially).

Edited by AJF

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:
18 minutes ago, bennett said:
Hello again Coronavirus.

5881861191_90de8b5bc9.jpg

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
20 minutes ago, bennett said:
Hello again Coronavirus.

Last game at Ibrox before we win it and funnily enough the closer we get it gets more emotional, pretty much every fan I've spoken to has the same sentiment.