Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Well that's this season written off, seem to be saying that every few years now. Murty really has to be replaced with someone who knows what they're doing, another couple of defeats and quite a few players will lose what little confidence they have left.

55 minutes ago, bennett said:

Well that's this season written off, seem to be saying that every few years now. Murty really has to be replaced with someone who knows what they're doing, another couple of defeats and quite a few players will lose what little confidence they have left.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

£6000 a week for Halliday. No wonder he's a Rangers man. I'd be belting out the sash as well.

If belting out party tunes got you in the Ibrox hall of fame we'd have to muscle the Motherwell, Airdrie and Hearts fans out of the way.

Edited by The_Kincardine

O'Reilly?  Which part?

Talk us through it then.
The last time you were in Fir Park and heard 'party tunes' coming from the home end.
Now I know it did happen and I can remember when it stopped happening. So try and tell the truth.

Motherwell yesterday issued a formal apology to St Johnstone's Trinidad and Tobago striker, Jason Scotland, who was racially abused by a section of the home support during Wednesday's Tennent's Scottish Cup quarter-final at Fir Park

download.jpg.24ace7ec2540f43237c4bfefa0bcaeff.jpg

OK Bennett which part if that post proves we belong in a party tune hall of fame?

Just to be clear the monkey chants were condemned and bans given.

The Nazi salutes led to a least one man losing his job.

So not really unpunished.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

You hear Rangers fans singing about Bobby Sands in literally every away game. Why don't the club ban these fans along with the hundreds they've banned before them?

Then they'd have next to no fans attending fixtures, I'd guess.

3 hours ago, Derlei said:

Motherwell yesterday issued a formal apology to St Johnstone's Trinidad and Tobago striker, Jason Scotland, who was racially abused by a section of the home support during Wednesday's Tennent's Scottish Cup quarter-final at Fir Park

download.jpg

^^^Thinks 'party tunes' involves racism and Nazi salutes.

ETA: He's right.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo