Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Thats fair comment (apart from the bit ablut Bennett being funny, hes a fucking clown)

I am merely offering Tedi some insight into his perceived unfair treatment. Aligning himself with an alias creating bigoted arsehole who gets banned because he simply cannot help but post about child abuse may go some way to explaining it.

Entirely up to him what he does with that insight. He can of course ignore it.

Hold on you make a point about child abuse point scoring but only a few short posts ago to me you made some snide remark about my grammar resembling a 5 years olds with a cheeky "tedi likes this" comment underneath . 

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I am merely offering Tedi some insight into his perceived unfair treatment. Aligning himself with an alias creating bigoted arsehole who gets banned because he simply cannot help but post about child abuse may go some way to explaining it.

I'm not even sure who you're referring to here.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Good for you mate. Hes more than welcome to.

Well you wonder he acts like he does to certain posters . Look at the sort of thing you are accusing him off . Would you give people hitting out with that sort of shite towards you any time of day  . You say your issue with Bennett is point scoring over child abuse yet you seem quite content to use it as a cheap jibe towards another poster  and wonder why he acts like a cunt towards some posters ?

Bennett's biggest crime is that he's a bit of a self confessed tit.

I find him maddening to argue with at times as he shift the goalposts and suchlike, but that's his thing.  I realise that it's a minority view on here, but I think he's a decent bloke who enjoys messing around on the site.

I honestly don't get the vitriol he attracts from other posters.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Fair play. Each to their own etc. Said my bit to Tedi anyway despite forever_bitings interjections. Time will tell if he makes any effort to change the way things are here or if it was just an empty rant.

The only bit he's in charge of or has responsibility for, is his own posting content.

I'm not sure what you're after.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Fair play. Each to their own etc. Said my bit to Tedi anyway despite forever_bitings interjections. Time will tell if he makes any effort to change the way things are here or if it was just an empty rant.

I never called you out on your advice to tedi , I called you out on the fact you are a hypocrite. On one hand lambasting Bennett for point scoring over child abuse whilst making snide remarks about tedi liking 5 year olds . Hilarious stuff mate 

Edited by Forever_blueco

2 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

No, he's a rangers fan who's not a tedious, perma-seething mess who shites out of any hard questions like you and your pal Bennett.

Keep playing the victim card though, it's very Celtic-esque. 

Stan thinks this is mastermind :rolleyes:

Ok Stan fire in some hard questions and I promise not to 'shite' out of them....

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Not the greatest challenge to Tedi's case about how Rangers fans on here are often treated.

I don't mind the decent Rangers fans on here, but there are a few numpties who deserve the insults etc for their posting content and general behaviour on the forum.

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Bennett's biggest crime is that he's a bit of a self confessed tit.

I find him maddening to argue with at times as he shift the goalposts and suchlike, but that's his thing.  I realise that it's a minority view on here, but I think he's a decent bloke who enjoys messing around on the site.

I honestly don't get the vitriol he attracts from other posters.

I greenied that as a wee hair-ruffle for bennett. I feel better now.