Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

^^^ Cites 'the Coral case' and expects to be taken seriously.

Thinks the somewhat ridiculous nature of the case negates the expert witness testimony of the man that wrote the SPL's rules.

Have you drank too much or not enough this evening? I can't remember how it works with you.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

19 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Have you drank too much or not enough this evening? I can't remember how it works with you.

Reading through some threads earlier I'm the epitome of sobriety compared to a fair few on here!

A post relating to Rod McKenzie earlier described him as neither use nor ornament in the Coral case. You'll know more about it than me but that seems apt.

Edited by The_Kincardine

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Wankerish to quote my own post but the 1/4 final draw thread is full of mirth and should be added as a 6th active Sevco thread.  Imagine us getting a home draw?

Edited to add...make it 7.  I forgot the "Do you want us to die" farrago.

Pleasing that the pseudo-superiority complex you get from supporting a football team (that you don't even watch apparently) has been reduced to the number of posts about them on a football forum.  There are a number of very valid reasons for why you are spoken about on here a lot, most of them hilarious.

It also appears Friday nights antics have caused you to blow a diddy fuse and repeat the same drivel over and over and over again, also coining the term 'utter diddy'.

A proud weekend sir.

Pleasing that the pseudo-superiority complex you get from supporting a football team (that you don't even watch apparently) has been reduced to the number of posts about them on a football forum.  There are a number of very valid reasons for why you are spoken about on here a lot, most of them hilarious.
It also appears Friday nights antics have caused you to blow a diddy fuse and repeat the same drivel over and over and over again, also coining the term 'utter diddy'.
A proud weekend sir.

A dignified weekend.

32 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Another Monday morning discussing rangers by the pie and bovril hordes . 

Ah right.

You ask me about who was registered deceitfully, clearly under the mistaken impression that nobody was.

When answered though, rather than engage properly in discussion of the issue, you just observe lamely that there's lots of P&B interest in Rangers.

This comfort blanket you cower under is actually pretty conspicuous you know.  People see what you're doing and why.

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Reading through some threads earlier I'm the epitome of sobriety compared to a fair few on here!

A post relating to Rod McKenzie earlier described him as neither use nor ornament in the Coral case. You'll know more about it than me but that seems apt.

Again, that doesn't matter does it? On oath, a lawyer, who one assumes understands the gravity of these things stated: "Since 1989 Rangers operated two, we could call them, tax avoidance schemes,"

Whether this evidence was of use or not to the Coral case is, as your posts so frequently are, irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, The Tedi said:

'The club had gained no unfair competitive advantage by withholding information on the payments. Nor did the failure to properly disclose payments mean the players' registrations were invalid. Hence stripping the club of previous titles, or any other sporting sanction, would be inappropriate.  '

Lord Nimmo Smith 2013

nimmo-smith-1.jpg

That sound you hear, is the sobbing whimpering anguish of crushed PnBers the length and breadth of the country.

Still makes me smile all these years later.

The death of your club still makes me smile all these years later. And I shall celebrate that anniversary tomorrow. You fucking creep.

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ah right.

You ask me about who was registered deceitfully, clearly under the mistaken impression that nobody was.

When answered though, rather than engage properly in discussion of the issue, you just observe lamely that there's lots of P&B interest in Rangers.

This comfort blanket you cower under is actually pretty conspicuous you know.  People see what you're doing and why.

I chose to ignore your reply and have not even read it yet as 9 times out of ten what you write is utter babble . Hope that clears everything up MT

Edited by Forever_blueco

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Presumably the only reason you wish to raise Scottish Cup final performances is because you didnt attend your teams utter humiliation in May of last year.

Unsurprising.

Eta @The Grass Is Greener. I dont have a repetoire of cup final images on my phone from recent times. Would really appreciate if you could oblige this creepy fella with a wee reminder or two when you get a chance

One of the most pathetic things I have ever witnessed :lol:

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Lol.... Theres been some belters from the Currant Buns recently. You claiming someone needs help from other posters is up there with Kincy accusing others of repeating the same auld shite.

Just felt like you needed a reminder of a proper cup final humiliation, rather than inexplicably posting up a Nacho Novo goal from 8 years ago.

Och we will have many more cup final triumphs and humiliations over the years . Falkirk , well am no so sure ...

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If I were you I wouldnt even be sure of making the end of the season, but regardless, no other club will ever humiliate themselves like the Rainjurz did last season. It was fucking glorious.

I quite like that patter tbqh.

Oh god were dying again . I have been told we would be lucky to make the end of the season for 5 seasons now on this site  . Christmas and Halloween also seems to be popular dates for the next rangers admin guessathon 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Oh god were dying again . I have been told we would be lucky to make the end of the season for 5 seasons now on this site  . Christmas and Halloween also seems to be popular dates for the next rangers admin guessathon 

Valentine's Day. The anniversary remember? Come on man.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

As long as they get close enough to the edge its guaranteed. After all, we already know that Rangers dont have the safety net of the fans bailing them out like lots of others clubs have had.

It's fine if we die am sure all will be done to make sure we get going on again like nothing has happened #establishmentclub