Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

8 hours ago, The Tedi said:

'The club had gained no unfair competitive advantage by withholding information on the payments. Nor did the failure to properly disclose payments mean the players' registrations were invalid. Hence stripping the club of previous titles, or any other sporting sanction, would be inappropriate.  '

Lord Nimmo Smith 2013

nimmo-smith-1.jpg

That sound you hear, is the sobbing whimpering anguish of crushed PnBers the length and breadth of the country.

Still makes me smile all these years later.

That was him BEFORE he retired from the bench in 2009.  Obviously.

This was him in 2013 when his opinion carried as much legal weight as yours or mine, i.e. hee-haw.  'In the commission's opinion, no sporting advantage was gained.'  That's not a legal finding, just an opinion.

lns.jpg

Edited by The DA
Pish at pictures

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Bennett's biggest crime is that he's a bit of a self confessed tit.

I find him maddening to argue with at times as he shift the goalposts and suchlike, but that's his thing.  I realise that it's a minority view on here, but I think he's a decent bloke who enjoys messing around on the site.

I honestly don't get the vitriol he attracts from other posters.

Bennett is - and has always been - a sleekit poster who thinks children being abused is funny because it happened to Celtic. That you haven't noticed this genuinely baffles me.

2 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Bennett is - and has always been - a sleekit poster who thinks children being abused is funny because it happened to Celtic. That you haven't noticed this genuinely baffles me.

I've clearly not seen the evidence of it that you have.  

The worst he's guilty of in my experience, is the odd snidey wee dig.  He certainly receives a lot worse on here than he's guilty of dishing out.

I'd be very surprised if that is true.

As a casual observer I'd say it's more likely your want that to be true as it fits your profile of a rangers fan

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I've clearly not seen the evidence of it that you have.  

The worst he's guilty of in my experience, is the odd snidey wee dig.  He certainly receives a lot worse on here than he's guilty of dishing out.

He also has an industrial sized set of baws on him. If I got kicked off a forum for point scoring about child abuse I'd certainly not rush back.

He also types "lol" a lot and he's an adult.

Basically, he's a fucking disgrace.

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

He also has an industrial sized set of baws on him. If I got kicked off a forum for point scoring about child abuse I'd certainly not rush back.

He also types "lol" a lot and he's an adult.

Basically, he's a fucking disgrace.

Hmmm.

The charges are sounding a bit flimsier now.

12 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Aye Henrik, Bennett is as sleekit as they come hiding it behind some sort of innuendo that the Celtic support can spot from a mile off. More noticeably he was banned for a month for posting about child abuse and yet still other posters are surprised by this even though Bennett has been doing for the five years I have been a member of P&B????

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I'd be very surprised if that is true.

As a casual observer I'd say it's more likely your want that to be true as it fits your profile of a rangers fan

He's being doing it for years, so as a casual observer you'd be totally wrong. 

Also, I don't have a "profile" of a rangers fan. Some of them are tits and some aren't. Bit like Celtic and Aberdeen fans.

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Aye Henrik, Bennett is as sleekit as they come hiding it behind some sort of innuendo that the Celtic support can spot from a mile off. More noticeably he was banned for a month for posting about child abuse and yet still other posters are surprised by this even though Bennett has been doing for the five years I have been a member of P&B????

Correct.

41 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Why were you banned for a month?

Answers will be or are,

A, I broke some rule I think.

B, The mod got it wrong and gave into peer pressure.

C, You tell me because you are so clever.

D, I needed time to spring clean the Viking B&B and paint the long boat with my alter ego Vicky.

E, Some poster claimed I was doing something that broke the forums rules and convinced a mod to ban me.

F, What you talking aboot Stan?

G, Hellboy's back, go and bother him.

Etc etc etc.

On 11/02/2017 at 22:56, The_Kincardine said:

Oh look.  The utter diddies are playing the 'cheat' card again.

Oh look. Kinky has fuck all to say so is reverting to the ad hominem approach. Shit way to argue really.

Disappointing result today but after watching Rangers struggle against a Championdhip team at Ibrox last week I can't say I'm surprised.

The board should have had Alex McLeish as manager days ago. Some may say short term but I think he should be given the job on a full time basis. 

Stuart McCall had his hands tied behind his back when he worked under a short term deal, we need someone in full time imo who can make decisions further afield than a few months.

Not keen on McLeish coming back at all.