Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Whilst I'm down the rabbit hole
Going by the comments he's got the best first touch on FM... Baller.
Absolutely no doubt Aribo is technically brilliant with a football.

I had reservations, well publicised, around the rest of his game from what I'd seen of him from November - about January, but he came onto a game for sure and finished the season looking a far more complete player, rather than a luxury player.

The way he moves in that video reminds me a bit of Laudrup. Not saying he's that good! More that neither of them really relied on tricks to beat players. They make people look silly through really quick feet, technical ability, a dynamite first 5 yards and an uncanny ability to always be forcing defenders off balance.

And that last bit doesn't happen by chance. Being able to force defenders to corkscrew themselves into the ground with body movement alone must have taken some amount of work.

On 23/03/2021 at 16:54, TommyLeePwns said:

Ohhhhh, yeah that didn't happen. 

The Light Blues began making payments through the Employee Benefits Trust  in 2001.

The tax-free loans did not have to paid back by recipients.

But in 2010 the scheme was outlawed and the club investigated by HMRC over £47million of handouts to players. The following year, Sir David Murray sold the club to Craig Whyte for £1 and in February 2012 it plunged into administration.

The bitter legal wrangle between Gers and HMRC became known as the Big Tax Case, which later saw the club liquidated — before a “newco” was formed and allowed into the old Third Division.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/6888812/rangers-neil-mccann-ebts-divorce/amp/

82C5DC1F-4810-4274-A77B-BCDA9AB377D2.jpeg

Edited by Drew Brees

6 minutes ago, G51 said:

it’s very interesting 

I wonder how long til The Sun are summoned to that room in ibrox, the one that looks like my 90 yr old granny’s front room in her flat in carntyne, for crunch talks. 

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

I wonder how long til The Sun are summoned to that room in ibrox, the one that looks like my 90 yr old granny’s front room in her flat in carntyne, for crunch talks. 

Your 90 year old granny clearly has good taste.

Confirmation that the 5 players that breached Covid restrictions have been given 6 game bans (4 immediate, 2 suspended until the end of the season).

Leaves us very light at right back now that Patterson is unavailable with Tavernier injured.

35 minutes ago, AJF said:

Confirmation that the 5 players that breached Covid restrictions have been given 6 game bans (4 immediate, 2 suspended until the end of the season).

Leaves us very light at right back now that Patterson is unavailable with Tavernier injured.

So less than Jones and Edmundson got, makes no sense.