Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

So the new song Tinie Tempah has written about Rangers has been partially leaked, and horrible racist Ondrej Kudela got elbowed by Gareth Bale resulting in him having to go off with a nasty injury.

Just another day in this extremely normal season.

2 hours ago, steelmen said:

I would think the monopoly 5 deserved a harsher punishment than the eat out 8 as their breech was worse. We were in total lockdown when they decided to have a game, compared to only meet x amount of households. Can’t remember what type of restrictions we were under for the other 2 rangers players.

Bolingoli deserved the book thrown at him and a much harsher punishment than he got. His breech was idiotic of the highest order.

I get that, and that’s why I was mainly focusing on Bolingoli’s punishment compared to the monopoly gang, I was using the Aberdeen players as a further example of the different punishment players had received.

22 minutes ago, G51 said:

Who would have guessed that racists hate being called out as being racists?

1 hour ago, G51 said:

We know fine well that when UEFA find that there is "insufficient evidence" to take any action they will be claiming their stance was justified and demanding apologies.

Horrible, horrible club.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

McGregor 1 year extension confirmed.

We’re lucky to have him, not just because he’s brilliant, but also cos McCrorie hasn’t held down the No.1 spot at Livi like he was expected to.

McGregor is very likely to regress next year, so it’s going to be a massive year for McCrorie if he wants to be the guy.

Seems as if there might be something in the rumours around Helander leaving. We appear to be in for another center back.

There are apparently a lot of stories in the Swedish press today that we've made a £2m bid for Joseph Okumu of Elfsborg.

Profile: 23 years old, Kenyan, 6'4, 165lbs. Profiles as a dominant aerial CB (69.8% aerial duels won in the Allsvenskan this season. Comparison: Goldson 71.6%, Helander 69%).

Know nothing about the kid but according to English language podcasts for the Allsvenskan, his party piece is that he has a cannon of a right foot. Can play 70/80 yard passes no bother. Decent passing the ball.

He actually sounds much more like Goldson than Helander. With Goldson entering the last twelve months, you do wonder...

19 hours ago, G51 said:

Seems as if there might be something in the rumours around Helander leaving. We appear to be in for another center back.

There are apparently a lot of stories in the Swedish press today that we've made a £2m bid for Joseph Okumu of Elfsborg.

Profile: 23 years old, Kenyan, 6'4, 165lbs. Profiles as a dominant aerial CB (69.8% aerial duels won in the Allsvenskan this season. Comparison: Goldson 71.6%, Helander 69%).

Know nothing about the kid but according to English language podcasts for the Allsvenskan, his party piece is that he has a cannon of a right foot. Can play 70/80 yard passes no bother. Decent passing the ball.

He actually sounds much more like Goldson than Helander. With Goldson entering the last twelve months, you do wonder...

Aye, I’d seen the rumours that Leicester and Villa were interested in Helander but never took it too seriously.

I think it would be a massive blow to lose either of him or Goldson to be honest. There are doubts around Simpson (although I am happy to see him get some game time so we can see what he is really capable of) and as much as I like him, I really don’t see Katic being the long-term solution at centre back.

I reckon Edmundson will be away if he is liked by Derby so losing either or both of Goldson and Helander will leave us massively in the lurch.

Edited by AJF

48 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

Not sure why but we’ve appealed the COVID bans to Paterson et al. Strange decision for me.

I assume it's to stop Balogun, Barisic and Davis having to play v Cove when they're fresh off three international games (two for Davis).