Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

20 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

The OP too.

Whatever happened to Tedi btw? 

The OP is a good shout.

Not heard from Tedi for a long time.  Hope he's doing well.

17 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Beetroot comes to mind aswell 

was dhenboy the guy who claimed to be living the life of Riley in Goa while spending every waking moment talking about Rangers 😆

Beetroot's another good shout.  I'm sure @bennettwill recall a few more.

And yeah, dhenboy lived in Goa - probably by way of The Calton.  Another one for whom, like Jinx67, every post was an essay.

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The OP is a good shout.

And yeah, dhenboy lived in Goa - probably by way of The Calton.  Another one for whom, like Jinx67, every post was an essay.

You like my long posts though 

On 22/01/2021 at 00:18, The_Kincardine said:

I have to credit you with being a reasonable-minded Sellick fan.  This is a first on P&B.

57 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

He, Hellbhoy and The Half Wit all the the same characteristic:  Make one reply to them and you'll get at least two in return.

53 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Football fan posts in football forum shocker 

*thinking of the 2nd reply*

We didn't have to wait long.  Here it is:

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Tedi posted on here in March when the league was secured. Asked after myself & Bennett & Bendarroch amongst a few others. 
 Seemingly doing fine.

Bendarroch is a poster I haven’t seen in years . Am I right in saying he had health issues at one point . 

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

He used to like my posts too. He just doesn’t like it when you make a c**t of him is all. 

He also tends to think he can control the content on all the Rangers threads and who posts on them.

He’s harmless enough. Just a bit of a dick.

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Bendarroch is a poster I haven’t seen in years . Am I right in saying he had health issues at one point . 

Yeah heart trouble I think. He was some boy though! 

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Yeah heart trouble I think. He was some boy though! 

Yeah remember he had the give the games a miss for a while 

always had some great posts and stories about the terracing days 

Edited by Forever_blueco

10 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

He used to like my posts too. He just doesn’t like it when you make a c**t of him is all. 

He also tends to think he can control the content on all the Rangers threads and who posts on them.

He’s harmless enough. Just a bit of a dick.

Don’t let the post count fool you, I know what he is like I used to post very regularly pre Rangers banter years using the same forum name where I used to enjoy quite a lot of verbal sparring with the nutcase that is No8. 😉

The forum and in particular the Celtic  v Rangers posts declined at that point and I stopped posting and reactivated about a year ago. However my post count seems to have disappeared. 

Edited by Jinky67

29 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Beetroot comes to mind aswell 

was dhenboy the guy who claimed to be living the life of Riley in Goa while spending every waking moment talking about Rangers 😆

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The OP is a good shout.

Stonedsailor has to be up there with them. Reported Rangers to the citizens advice bureau if I remember correctly which was pretty out there.

Whiterosekillie (Norman) had go be the ultimate Sevco/er, though he seems to have mellowed and turned his back on Rangers.

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Ah, petty point scoring and whataboutery regarding each others anti social behaviour and pointless achievements, before we're all pals again and reminiscing about auld posters.

Nature is healing.

True 

here’s to a St Johnstone victory on Saturday 

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

True 

here’s to a St Johnstone victory on Saturday 

There's been some terrible posting on this thread recently, yourself amongst the worst offenders, but this might top the lot.

Reported.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

IMG_20210519_181104.jpg.15e9134146b4bfd992639cbea2a9bcdd.jpg

10 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

There's been some terrible posting on this thread recently, yourself amongst the worst offenders, but this might top the lot.

Reported.

Here on the British enclave that is the FF thread we do appreciate a diddy of principle.

Now if only...

32 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Don’t let the post count fool you, I know what he is like I used to post very regularly pre Rangers banter years using the same forum name where I used to enjoy quite a lot of verbal sparring with the nutcase that is No8. 😉

The forum and in particular the Celtic  v Rangers posts declined at that point and I stopped posting and reactivated about a year ago. However my post count seems to have disappeared. 

Yeah I remember you from those days pre the BRLT.  They rebooted the whole forum years ago and everyone’s post counts and Rep points went kaput when it happened.

Bennett used to be minus 113,238 right enough so it did him a favour.

I see that 16,500 fans will be allowed into Murrayfield for a British Lions rugby match in June.  I'm trying to work out what the preferred result should be to try to prevent Princes Street and St Andrews Square being turned into a combination of a zombie apocalypse, a vomit festival and the Somme. 

32 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Here on the British enclave that is the FF thread we do appreciate a diddy of principle.

Now if only...

I remain steadfast in my principles, this has always been an anti British account.