Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've been in touch with my French and Belgian sources and the response is mixed. Boring and stubborn tactically, alienates players, good for about a year or two before it starts falling apart. I wouldn't be too hopeful.

What you're saying is that when he inherits a decent squad he does good, but his rebuilds go to shite.

This will be interesting.

19 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've been in touch with my French and Belgian sources and the response is mixed. Boring and stubborn tactically, alienates players, good for about a year or two before it starts falling apart. I wouldn't be too hopeful.

The Belgian Derek Adams you say?

19 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This doesn’t seem a mixed response at all 😂 unless you’ve only focused on the bad bits haha.

22 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

@S7C can confirm

Either way I don't see him getting a lot of transfer funds early, so he'd better get a tune out of what you already have.

I wasn’t disputing your feedback, just found it funny a predominantly critical post was labelled as a “mixed” response 😂

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm sure that he wasn't referring to you.

I’d hazard a guess that most people don’t actually disagree with Cantwell’s comments regarding Sutton either, but rather focus on branding him an attention seeker as well cos TikToks eh.

Edited by AJF

21 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’d hazard a guess that most people don’t actually disagree with Cantwell’s comments regarding Sutton either, but rather focus on branding him an attention seeker as well cos TikToks eh.

I've just watched it, my only complaint is the back to front baseball cap.

I for one am shocked that a football pundit is focusing on one of the bigger clubs in the country. 

A club that is underperforming and has a lot of loud mouthed players who like to tell us how we’ll see the real Rangers.

Edit: Plus Cantwell is the ultimate attention seeker.

Edited by stressball

Famously the best way to "punish" an attention seeker is to give them attention.

I dont understand why anyone related with Rangers gets wound up by him at all tbh, its the most brainless trolling going that he comes out with.

Having read his comments I don’t think Cantwell has taken issue with Sutton criticising Rangers. It seems as though he is suggesting Sutton has been a bit two-faced personally after speaking fondly of and praising Cantwell during interviews they had together while he was at Norwich to then doing a 180 since he joined us.

Edited by AJF