Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

9 hours ago, nacho said:

you got pumped by a pub team in one of your early games last season, so i wouldnt read to much into it

ps we will be going for 55 until we get it, seems a difficult concept for the hard of thinking like yourself

I got pumped by a pub team? I must have passed oot with one of Kinky's alcohol induced comas and missed the fun. They were women weren't they? :unsure:

9 hours ago, nacho said:

my suspicion is that you are a loonball

My certainty is that you are a clueless idiot.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Wee Nacho is here to discuss our forthcoming season which starts on Thursday.  Unfortunately his valuable posts are being spammed by folk who should know better.

Plus I'm an eternal optimist.  I'd like to think we can have one Rangers thread that discusses the season's events without being trolled.

f**k off ya demented loony. :lol: You troll everyone and anyone who isn't a blue nose that posts on this thread.

You have lost the plot, which is funny reading after you have had a few too many. :)

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

What did you have, bud?  We had baked ham which I've not cooked for years.  I should do it more often.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm with you (ffs!) - a piece of topside should always be medium rare.  And stovies should never be made from square sausage.

When we were in Aberdeenshire we went to some 'do' in a village hall and they'd made stovies from square sausage.  'High dudgeon' does not begin to describe...

Fair point.  Roast lamb it is next weekend.

Edit...served pink, naturally.

And then you had the bear faced cheek to post this after posting shite not about your club.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Have you anything to say about Rangers 2017/8 or are you content to constantly make an arse of yourself?

Oh before you head off to the BRALT give Pudsey his money back, ya charity thief.

You know how to make a arse out of yourself, don't you you stupid auld c**t. :lol:

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

And then you had the bear faced cheek to post this after posting shite not about your club.

I'd bring your attention to the thread's title.  Now f**k off.  We have recipes to discuss.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I'd bring your attention to the thread's title.  Now f**k off.  We have recipes to discuss.

:lol: I know you don't want to take your medication but it is for the best ffs.

Recipes you say?, King at the helm of your new club is a recipe for disaster. Add unlimited lies mixed with some bullshit. If the consistency of the fans is a little too thick then water it down with some pish to belittle Celtic FC's achievements. Sprinkle some hope to stop Celtic getting ten in a row and finish off by liquidating the lot because the taste is bitter to the core of the support.

Yer welcome cunto. 8)

because it was a seperate league to the spl at that time, do you have any proof it was because we were a new club or is it just a theory with no evidence backing it?

Well the fact that the old club died is exhibit A.

Exhibit B would be you explaining to me why, let's say Hearts for example, also suffered financial problems and didn't have to apply for a license to play in the Championship? It was a separate league to the SPL was it not?

Or any other team who was relegated between 1999 and the SPFL being formed. Why were none of those clubs put into Division 3?

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Well the fact that the old club died is exhibit A.

Please take this to the BRALT.  All of your questions will be answered there.  I know you're not the brightest so if you're unable to use the search function feel welcome to ask me.

Please take this to the BRALT.  All of your questions will be answered there.  I know you're not the brightest so if you're unable to use the search function feel welcome to ask me.

Thanks for getting involved. I was replying to Nacho was said Rangers needed a license to play in Div 3 because it was different from the SPL so I'll kindly just wait in this thread to explain why every other club relegated from the SPL (except Gretna, who were liquidated) just went straight into the division below.

Don't you get yourself concerned and enjoy your drink.

Maybe you should just tell the wee fanny Nacho to stop spamming the thread himself and to post said shite in the appropriate thread. But then again he is one of your own so you'll most likely just ignore this fact in your drunken stooper.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Thanks for getting involved. I was replying to Nacho was said Rangers needed a license to play in Div 3 because it was different from the SPL so I'll kindly just wait in this thread to explain why every other club relegated from the SPL (except Gretna, who were liquidated) just went straight into the division below.

I know that's what you think and I know you're as thick as pig-shit.  I know, too, we weren't 'relegated'.  So take a ticket for The BRALT and join every other moron.  You'll be in good company.

I know that's what you think and I know you're as thick as pig-shit.  I know, too, we weren't 'relegated'.  So take a ticket for The BRALT and join every other moron.  You'll be in good company.

Oh aye good shout.

How did you end up in Div 3 again? In fact no don't answer it I'll wait for Nacho.

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Oh aye good shout.

How did you end up in Div 3 again? In fact no don't answer it I'll wait for Nacho.

Just f**k off to the thread of 13 million views.  You'll find an answer there.

Getting awful personal tonight Kinc. Can't be good for the blood pressure mate. Take it easy.

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Oh aye good shout.

May I also add that licences are given to the club itself, so why wasn't the SFA licence given with the sale of the club seeing as it apparently belonged to the club in the first place? Oh wait?, wasn't Green blackmailed to get it for his new club that was called Sevco Scotland he made with Rangers assets?

Calm down dear before you blow a blood vessel. :lol:

You are awfy touchy tonight dear, are your frilly knickers getting a tad uncomfy?

Why don't you f**k off to the BRALT thread, no one is posting in it so you should feel at home there. :)

Calm down dear before you blow a blood vessel. :lol:
You are awfy touchy tonight dear, are your frilly knickers getting a tad uncomfy?
Why don't you f**k off to the BRALT thread, no one is posting in it so you should feel at home there. [emoji4]

He just said all the morons post in there and then within 5 mins he posted in BRALT.

Absolutely superb from Kinc already and the day is not even 90 mins old yet.