Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, nacho said:

nope  every single one of those clubs went through the same process, admin, no cva agreed, newco formed, club bought by newco, oldco liquidated, club continues on with history intact, that didnt happen at gretna or airdrie. the punishments issued by the different leagues for this happeneing dont change that or mean that rangers are somehow a new club especially with the spl, sfl, sfa etc all saying that we remain the same club despite being ut in division three, a nonsensical argument from you with nothing backing it up which all the availble evidence contradicts

Why did none of these English clubs lose their league status like Rangers did?  You're having a terrible time here.

21 minutes ago, nacho said:

remind me again who bought gretna or airdrie?

we werent made to start again , we were put in divison three while remainign the same club according to every credible source

SPL commission reasons for decision of 12th September 2012 page 16 paragraph 45
Rangers fc ceased to be a club as defined in the rules in black and white that's good enough for me.

its amazing the difficulty you lot have with simple concepts, the holding company runs the club and deals with the buisness side, club is the playing side

Ah ok. That makes sense.

ee8f9c9011d49a7f3a70b632d775b8ec.jpg

3 hours ago, nacho said:

what proceeds?

3 hours ago, nacho said:

nope, as nobody bought the club, leeds, luton, rotherham, charlton, middlesbrough all survived after going through exactly the same process as rangers, so did hearts in 1905 after liquidating their oldco

3 hours ago, nacho said:

why do you think these 5 year old arguments will work now after failing for the last 5 years, we didnt get a licence for the existing league as oldco went in to admin( and 4 months after we were granted a licence, began the liquidation process)

3 hours ago, nacho said:

without the ebt case we wouldnt be in liqidation , whyte wouldnt have been near the club if we didnt have that hanging over us

3 hours ago, nacho said:

not before whyte we werent, we had manageable debt which we were paying off year by year,

3 hours ago, nacho said:

aye its always me bringing up the new club nonsense :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, nacho said:

your problem is clear here, not one credible source backs your nonsensical fact in exhibit a - officially we are the same club

as for exhibt b - no other holding company went into liquidation, thats why it was different, now what you are missing is actual proof that any of this means we are a new club, because none exists and all the proof shows that we survived, glad to help

2 hours ago, nacho said:

except the licences arent given to the club as what happened clearly shows, now any proof from a reputable source that any of this means we are a new club? i'll answer that for you - nope

2 hours ago, nacho said:

its amazing the difficulty you lot have with simple concepts, the holding company runs the club and deals with the buisness side, club is the playing side

2 hours ago, nacho said:

remind me again who bought gretna or airdrie?

we werent made to start again , we were put in divison three while remainign the same club according to every credible source

2 hours ago, nacho said:

nope  every single one of those clubs went through the same process, admin, no cva agreed, newco formed, club bought by newco, oldco liquidated, club continues on with history intact, that didnt happen at gretna or airdrie. the punishments issued by the different leagues for this happeneing dont change that or mean that rangers are somehow a new club especially with the spl, sfl, sfa etc all saying that we remain the same club despite being ut in division three, a nonsensical argument from you with nothing backing it up which all the availble evidence contradicts

2 hours ago, nacho said:

it is a minter that you refuse to accept reality

addtext_com_MTY1ODE5NDU0NDA.jpg

Check any old Rangers programme,it has the words "The Rangers Football Club Ltd" across the top.The Ltd bit indicates it was a company.Five years ago,a holding company suddenly appears(convenient ,eh!),and I was wondering if anyone could tell me when this company was formed.

Furthermore,regarding the vote on letting sevco straight back into SPL.

10 voted  no

1   abstained

1 voted yes (Rangers FC)

The last bit alone shows that it is a different club.

6 hours ago, Blue92 said:

I think Dorrans will be a good addition if he can stay fit, he has had trouble with injuries recently. Walker and Mclean would be decent signings but I think both Hearts and Aberdeen will make it very difficult to sign them (quite rightly so), with both available to sign a pre-contract in January I would maybe hold out till then.

It's a bit of a gamble with Forrans, a good player but a bit of a crock at times and we signed our fair share of them last season. 

Spending around £2m for 2 players running down their contracts seems a ott, we've already spent a fair bit this window.

4 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Scenes when I get rumbled as a StanFree alias.

I'm surprised that Stanley hasn't sneaked back on yet.

6 hours ago, nacho said:

except the licences arent given to the club as what happened clearly shows, now any proof from a reputable source that any of this means we are a new club? i'll answer that for you - nope

You clearly are at it. From the Scottish FA handbook for season 2017/2018 describing who is actually eligible to procure a licence from them and it clearly isn't a company mentioned in any way shape or form.

Club license,

means the licence secured and maintained by the clubs in membership of the Scottish FA, an Affiliated Association or an Affiliated National Association upon compliance with the Club Licensing Procedures;

Page 55, fill yer boots. http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/SFAPublications/ScottishFAPublications2016-17/Scottish FA Handbook 2016-17.pdf

2 hours ago, bennett said:

It's a bit of a gamble with Forrans, a good player but a bit of a crock at times and we signed our fair share of them last season.

Who the f**k is Forrans you daft c**t? :lol:

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Who the f**k is Forrans you daft c**t? :lol:

Looks like i pressed F instead of D, absolutely shocking from me.

Apologies to all who were upset by it.

Just now, bennett said:

Looks like i pressed F instead of D, absolutely shocking from me.

Apologies to all who were upset by it.

Why apologise ffs, just another one of your funny f**k ups Benny, carry on. :lol: