Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Why is it only Rangers who had a company and a club? So the company were the baddies not paying their tax on earnings from the players who played for the club and not the company?

These players were registered to the club and not the company? 

If the company went into liquidation why did Rangers the club not just stay in the then SPL and play in the Europa League in 12/13?

None of this adds up to what every single Rangers fan has written on here or told me in real life since 2012.

Remember though that the Megastore has run out of shirts.  And Rangers have only had a couple of weeks'warning that the lad was on the way.

There were plenty of XXXL left apparently.... one of them should fit that fat b@st@rd nicely [emoji106]

10 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Im just glad you're okay to be honest.

Hadnt seen you on Pie & Bovril since we fucking towed your mob 5-1 at Ibrox, thought something might have happened to you but its clear you were just a shitebag 8)

That's it mate 

at least I have never made 2 accounts and had a conversation with myself though :lol:

8 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

The state of you as well. :lol:

You mean the same debate you have been having with me over 3 different threads? :1eye

Nice of you to pin the blame on me when it was that fanny Nacho who spammed the fucking thread with THE DEBATE. So why don't you go and tell the fud to do one.

AND!, the biggest culprit by far is The_Drunk entertaining us with his alcohol induced heads gone losing the plot completely because Nacho started all of this shite in the first place and he couldn't cope with the resulting farce from it.

I only supplied some truth and some real facts. :angel

Your a deluded baloon .

19 minutes ago, mjw said:

Half of that post is a big fat lie.

I have never had two accounts at the same time pretending to be different people then carrying out a conversation between both accounts though:lol: 

also straight from the off with this account I  stated who I was in my first couple of posts if my name wasn't already an obvious give away 

My account is a continuation from my previous one , I just tuped over ;)

Edited by Forever_blueco

I have never had two accounts at the same time pretending to be different people then carrying out a conversation between both accounts though:lol: 
also straight from the off with this account I  stated who I was in my first couple of posts if my name wasn't already an obvious give away 
My account is a continuation from my previous one , I just tuped over [emoji6]

How is the liquidation of forever_blue going?

So all the haters have to throw at Rangers is 'Yer Deid' and a new player is wearing an old training top. Changed days.

What will Ill Phil do with everything going so well at Rangers? Heaven forbid he might have to actually concentrate all his energies in supporting his own team rather than hating another.

9 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

So all the haters have to throw at Rangers is 'Yer Deid' and a new player is wearing an old training top. Changed days.

What will Ill Phil do with everything going so well at Rangers? Heaven forbid he might have to actually concentrate all his energies in supporting his own team rather than hating another.

WhatsApp groups

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

The fitba starts soon, mate, then we can all have a proper laugh at you again. 

I'm going for October for the dawning realisation to hit you all again.

Thanks Pedro.