Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

19 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Naisy done a runner when the **** died, seems like a good lad.

He does know where the door is, handy for when things go south. He knows how to tupe so switching sides isn't a problem. His defence though? I don't think the sevco boys will let him off lightly because he shat it to set world records in the old 3rd division.

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

He does know where the door is, handy for when things go south. He knows how to tupe so switching sides isn't a problem. His defence though? I don't think the sevco boys will let him off lightly because he shat it to set world records in the old 3rd division.

Aye, real **** wouldn't welcome him back.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Aye, real **** wouldn't welcome him back.

Paysmith they called him, traitor they cried, fucking wage thief they called him, hang the b*****d they shouted, hound this c**t oot our club they demanded. Aye he'll be well received at Ibrox. :lol:

If the real **** hate his fucking guts then does that make Kinky a Plastic Ranger?

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Paysmith they called him, traitor they cried, fucking wage thief they called him, hang the b*****d they shouted, hound this c**t oot our club they demanded. Aye he'll be well received at Ibrox. :lol:

If the real **** hate his fucking guts then does that make Kinky a Plastic Ranger?

Kinky is one of the most vocal **** on here yet doesn't attend games, he's an internet football fan. 

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Kinky is one of the most vocal **** on here yet doesn't attend games, he's an internet football fan. 

Fake fan as well?, not looking good for the auld goat tonight. :lol: That self mutilation getting mauled by a dead sheep is taking it's affect, he's unable to pull the wool over anybodies eyes tonight. :)

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Back on track..What do Rangers fans think of the chances of signing Naismith?  Personally?  I'd see it as a real coup.

I doubt it will happen, sadly.

I wouldn't have any issue with him coming back, but he was on something ridiculous like £50k a week at Norwich.  Would he be willing to accept a fraction of that up here?

There would be an element for the support that wouldn't want him, but they're the same folk that sung fervently about not wanting Miller back that now hold him up as an example of what they expect in a Rangers player.

Naismith has scored goals here before and I've no doubt he'd do it again, and from what I've seen of us so far, scoring goals is something we haven't been doing.

Personally, if there is money left, I'd go for Moult.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I wouldn't have any issue with him coming back, but he was on something ridiculous like £50k a week at Norwich.  Would he be willing to accept a fraction of that up here?

There would be an element for the support that wouldn't want him, but they're the same folk that sung fervently about not wanting Miller back that now hold him up as an example of what they expect in a Rangers player.

Naismith has scored goals here before and I've no doubt he'd do it again, and from what I've seen of us so far, scoring goals is something we haven't been doing.

Personally, if there is money left, I'd go for Moult.

That's never stopped your lot before. 

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Idiot

We know you are. Last nights meltdown was spectacular an own goal as you could get for you. :)

You are also an idiot because every time you parrot out the SFA's & SPFL's party line on all things Rangers related I can see the Cockwomble's hand operate your mouth from up your arse. Funny thing is you appear to be enjoying it immensely. :lol:

Just now, bennett said:

He's in a world of his own.

I know, Kinky just loses reality after a certain amount of alcohol consumed. He's a mess of hardly known words and can't grasp the concept of simple English when conveying his deluded pish.