Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Rangers fans on the pitch after scoring in a pre-season friendly. A few been chucked out for throwing flares onto the pitch aswell.

Utterly pointless

Big mood swing from our embarrassment in Luxembourg.  Jack and Dorrans look comfortable, the GK is competent, Alves and Cardoso seem solid and Candeias is a right handful.

I'm now in 'glass half full' mode*.

*I know.

Good performance from Rangers today against Sheffield Wednesday. Totally controlled the game and could have won by more goals, with Alves and Ryan Jack being the best players on the day in my opinion. The 2nd goal from Miller was a fine finish. The team have been a lot more solid defensively since Alves has been playing in the past few games.

Rugby Park has some catching up to do by the way. Wednesday rolled out the red carpet, played in their away jerseys, gave Rangers the full North Stand and even played Rangers songs on the tannoy at half time and as the teams walked onto the pitch.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well if you could only win one of those matches, today was certainly the day for your players to step up.

We did win two though we are far from the finished article especially 'up front '.  What was your take on today's game, Monkey?

Good performance from Rangers today against Sheffield Wednesday. Totally controlled the game and could have won by more goals, with Alves and Ryan Jack being the best players on the day in my opinion. The 2nd goal from Miller was a fine finish. The team have been a lot more solid defensively since Alves has been playing in the past few games.
Rugby Park has some catching up to do by the way. Wednesday rolled out the red carpet, played in their away jerseys, gave Rangers the full North Stand and even played Rangers songs on the tannoy at half time and as the teams walked onto the pitch.

Good job you were horsed out of Europe early then, because it would have been a pity to miss their hospitality

37 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We did win two though we are far from the finished article especially 'up front '.  What was your take on today's game, Monkey?

You didn't win two from the match in Luxembourg and the one in Sheffield.  I hate to break it to you.  Someone should have told you by now.

Atrocious behaviour from a few fans this afternoon in and out of the ground. A couple of trams have been smashed in getting you lot to and from the ground. 

But stealing from a McMillan charity bloke who's well knowing and a popular figure in Sheffield because of the colour green is disgusting behaviour. He's been shook up by today's events and I do hope it's been reported to Rangers and do hope they offer a good amount of money towards McMillan cancer support as an apology.

In the ground there was flares and fireworks going off which again is poor from the fans but also from our stewards to even get them inside the ground.

And then you get this stupid idiot.

IMG_0586.PNG

Atrocious behaviour from a few fans this afternoon in and out of the ground. A couple of trams have been smashed in getting you lot to and from the ground. 
But stealing from a McMillan charity bloke who's well knowing and a popular figure in Sheffield because of the colour green is disgusting behaviour. He's been shook up by today's events and I do hope it's been reported to Rangers and do hope they offer a good amount of money towards McMillan cancer support as an apology.
In the ground there was flares and fireworks going off which again is poor from the fans but also from our stewards to even get them inside the ground.
IMG_0586.thumb.PNG.f695bf29ff873d5b45babd729bcbc1cd.PNG

Prepare to be told that none of this happened and that you're just an "obsessed diddy"

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

We beat Watford midweek.

Yes, but you referred to the game in Luxembourg in the post I was quoting and very clearly referring to when I mentioned two games.

Have a look back if you need confirmation.  You've made an arse of it.

2 hours ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

IMG_0586.PNG

:lol: away you go ya baloon