Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I tried to draw a line under the Lescott transfer as any sane person would do.  That should have finished this part of the discussion.

Now would you like to let this go or join in the idiocy of your wee plastic pals and fellow travellers?

What are you on about? You've got paranoia like your friends across the city.

My point was around the wider transfer policy. If it's not lescott it may be senderos in addition to the likes of clint hill and krancjar.

I'll repeat, I was previously impressed by your signings from England lower leagues that I hadn't heard of. These targets seem lazy.

I get that you see me as another diddy just having a go at Rangers but it really is just a football point. Get over yourself Jesus.

2 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Why would you want to spend the best part of 20k a week on a player who at the absolute best will only improve the club short term?

Pay a transfer fee for a younger player on half the wage. 

I have little doubt that it would be about £20k a week. Rangers need much more experience and more solid CBs.  Managers of prominent clubs must get success every season or they will not survive. Two seasons is not short term. Rangers fans/Warburton don't want a 4/5 year plan they want to try and compete against Celtic now. To sign a young CB on 10K a week would probably be a £750k transfer. Which £750k signing would be a substantial improvement on Keirnan or Wilson? Also the fact they are paying £750k now and £750k next year for Garner tells that there is little/no money left. It's easier for Rangers to pay a higher salary on a monthly basis as they don't have the money for a transfer fee. 

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

What are you on about? You've got paranoia like your friends across the city

Indeed not.  I've cast doubts on our recent signings.  Every Bear, too, is happy we didn't sign Lescott.  That you continue to make an issue where none exists is to your continuing demerit.  That you feel slighted is pretty pathetic but not uncommon here.

Your passive/aggressive " I was just trying to be reasonable and you don't like me" demeanour is becoming a common pattern on the Rangers threads.

My conclusion?  You're nothing more than a fleecy Monkey Tennis.

Indeed not.  I've cast doubts on our recent signings.  Every Bear, too, is happy we didn't sign Lescott.  That you continue to make an issue where none exists is to your continuing demerit.  That you feel slighted is pretty pathetic but not uncommon here.

Your passive/aggressive " I was just trying to be reasonable and you don't like me" demeanour is becoming a common pattern on the Rangers threads.

My conclusion?  You're nothing more than a fleecy Monkey Tennis.

Proving my point again.

I asked a question about your transfer policies. You see it as someone raising another issue with Rangers.

This is your issue not mine. If you don't wish to engage in the discussion the it's no skin off my nose.

All I'll say is if you are on p&b to discuss football then you will struggle if this is your reaction to an actual football question.

18 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Proving my point again.

I asked a question about your transfer policies. You see it as someone raising another issue with Rangers.

This is your issue not mine. If you don't wish to engage in the discussion the it's no skin off my nose.

All I'll say is if you are on p&b to discuss football then you will struggle if this is your reaction to an actual football question.

Hopefully I have answered your question. 

51 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Proving my point again.

Leave it.

He actually paid you a massive compliment.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Please point me to where I tried to make an issue.

I was genuinely trying to discuss your current transfer policy.

Your response above is just further evidence of how defensive you're getting. Seriously, I just want to talk football.

then pick another topic

If ever proof was needed of the idiocy of the Celtic supporters on this site then this Lescott incident has confirmed it.

"Hahahahaha you're signing Lescott, he's old, pish & you can't afford him"

"Hahahaha you're not signing Lescott"

1 hour ago, calum_gers said:

If ever proof was needed of the idiocy of the Celtic supporters on this site then this Lescott incident has confirmed it.

"Hahahahaha you're signing Lescott, he's old, pish & you can't afford him"

"Hahahaha you're not signing Lescott"

Looks like the Sevco reneged on promised T&C's

Maybe king has blown that 20 mill "war chest" ?

Capture.PNG

22 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

You tick all the boxes for an OF cretin m9

I tried to talk football but it seems the rangers fans have banded together to protest that notion.

tell yer mum