Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

So saying your mother is a mattress is the same a asking Scott Brown how his dead sister is?

Okay then...
Did you read what I wrote or did you get to the bit about brown and suddenly stop reading?
The only thing I said was the same is that it's gone on about and it's horrific patter. I didn't say one was worse than the other, I didn't say they were both equally fair game. I even mentioned that whilst both bad chat that they do pale to singing Norrie give us a wave.

Fans will dig at opposition players, the better the player the harder they try to get at them. Saying your mums a slag or going on about a dead relative is trying to wind them up anyway they can. It's shite state of affairs when they go beyond personal and go after family members, especially the deceased but that's a herd mentality for you.

Whays sad about this is bennett using this as a fishing expedition and his fellow Rangers fans sticking up for him.

The same bennett who thought it was decent banter to repeatedly refer to Uche Ikpeazu as Ippy kazoo in a show of pretty blatant racism.

3 hours ago, Daydream said:

Can we clarify what race he is first?

Whatever race he is....he came last!

Look at the state of him and how he behaves on the pitch.

A disgrace to any race IMO.

p.s. comparing the abuse of his mother/mattress and Scott Browns sister as equally offensive is astonishing.

One is typical fitba banter while the other is just vile.

Quite remarkable how a lot of Scottish football fans

You mean a few c***s on p&b who know you're a troll who probably hasn't even read the article.

and raises some valid points about our game.  

Which points, in your opinion, are valid?

Ralston to be fair does have a point in hindsight when you think of Scottish football legends such as Kenny Dalglish, Denis Law, Jimmy Johnstone, Jim Baxter,  Jock Stein, Alex Ferguson etc who all have statues outside Hampden, clearly El Buffalo would have one had he grown up in the Raploch eating Square Sausage, Potato Waffles and Spaghetti Hoops for his dinner.

9 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Ralston to be fair does have a point in hindsight when you think of Scottish football legends such as Kenny Dalglish, Denis Law, Jimmy Johnstone, Jim Baxter,  Jock Stein, Alex Ferguson etc who all have statues outside Hampden, clearly El Buffalo would have one had he grown up in the Raploch eating Square Sausage, Potato Waffles and Spaghetti Hoops for his dinner.

I though Alex Ferguson was famous for being a statue inside Hampden...

19 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Such bitterness.....

This is probably the best football I've ever seen us play, nice to see SGs hard work being recognised abroad. 

Given his past there was always going to be plenty of interest in Steven Gerrard 's managerial fortunes in Liverpool.

Interest isn't just limited to Merseyside and Clydeside though, as the Rangers manager has been hailed as "a future great coach" by respected magazine France Football .

The bi-weekly publication has been going since 1946, and organises the Ballon d'Or every season.

Ahead of tomorrow's top of the table clash with Celtic they've taken a look at the Rangers boss in an article titled 'The Steven Gerrard method'.

Paying tribute to his "constant progression", France Football believes that the former midfielder "has all the assets of a future great coach".

They write that Gerrard has "clearly defined principles of play which suggest that the coach could live up to the expectations that his status as a legendary player gave rise to".

The Ibrox gaffer has impressed tactically, with the French publication diving into "a slightly asymmetrical system" where Ryan Kent provides width on the left, but his counterpart on the right supports either Alfredo Morelos or Jermain Defoe.

That allows James Tavernier to get forward on the overlap beyond "a winger in name only" which the respected magazine calls "a slightly hybrid system" with "high pressing and constant intensity".

France Football also points to Gerrard improving since his arrival, noting that now "even when Rangers aren't having a good day, they win".

Last season was the Rangers manager's first in the dugout and it's noted that he "was not always inspired in his choices" but now "Gerrard seems to have crossed a real milestone at this level".

As evidence they point to the fact that Gers substitutes have scored 12 goals in 36 games so far this season.

France Football points out that Rangers have lost just three games across all competitions this season and taken 2.61 points per game in the league, whereas Walter Smith 's title winning side of 2010-11 lost nine games in all competitions.

Rangers will face Celtic at Parkhead on Sunday as they look to close the gap on their rivals at the top of the

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

1 hour ago, bennett said:

This is probably the best football I've ever seen us play, nice to see SGs hard work being recognised abroad. 

image.gif

Enjoyable article and mostly accurate.  The best football I've seen us play was under Wee Dick.  In the late 60s/early 70s we could be tidy and effective (obviously) and under Jock Wallace we could be forceful and effective (obviously)  but we played some lovely  stuff in the Advocaat years.

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

More words shat onto the forum by Bennett, still nothing about football.

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
9 hours ago, alta-pete said:

For my part, it took me about 15 seconds to point and laugh at bennetts recurring theme of contributing zero to do with football. I dont give a f**k about anything printed by Scottish Football media as it is utterpy appalling from all angles.

The estimable Bennett posted an article about football and the hysterical Falkirk Borrower reckons it's nothing to do with football.

Is a lobotomy mandatory when you live east of Cumbernauld?

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Enjoyable article and mostly accurate.  The best football I've seen us play was under Wee Dick.  In the late 60s/early 70s we could be tidy and effective (obviously) and under Jock Wallace we could be forceful and effective (obviously)  but we played some lovely  stuff in the Advocaat years.

Was that before you discovered stronger alcohol?

Sorry Kinc, couldn't resist.