Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I thought he owned a share in it? 

He does.

The partnership will see Murray become a shareholder in the Castore business taking on the role of Board Advisor, and future plans will include collaborative product development that will see Castore expand into technical tennis apparel.

https://www.andymurray.com/feature/andy-announces-long-term-partnership-castore/

I assume it is a decent slice too since Murray should pull in more than $5m per year in apparel sponsorship. Stan Wawrinka makes that much from Yonex.

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Moving the pieces on the board and opening doors is classic manipulation not doubting the boys talent,only thinking 3 moves ahead is poor it's always about the end game.

Do you ever stop and have a double check over your post before you press 'submit reply'?

35 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Does that mean they've also sold more rangers top within 48 hours than Rangers sold season tickets all year?

Surely your expected to sell more tops than season books given one costs 10 times the amount of the other? *** logic really is baffling at times.

27 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Surely your expected to sell more tops than season books given one costs 10 times the amount of the other? *** logic really is baffling at times.

Just as well you said 'costs' rather than 'is worth'.

Jeeze.  I know that the Sellick fans and their pathetic diddy fluffers are an excitable bunch but four pages on blue-coloured polyamide leisurewear which no one over the age of 18 and with good taste would ever don is a new low, surely?

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Jeeze.  I know that the Sellick fans and their pathetic diddy fluffers are an excitable bunch but four pages on blue-coloured polyamide leisurewear which no one over the age of 18 and with good taste would ever don is a new low, surely?

A sixty odd year old man at 11.30pm ranting about coloured polyamide leasurewear and using words like jeez, diddy and fluffers on a football forum is pretty low, surely? 

6 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

A sixty odd year old man at 11.30pm ranting about coloured polyamide leasurewear and using words like jeez, diddy and fluffers on a football forum is pretty low, surely? 

^^^pathetic diddy fluffer

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

^^^pathetic diddy fluffer

Don't let people see it bothers you.

15 hours ago, Golden Gordon said:

You'll have to be a bit more precise Willy, we're heading into the realms of abstraction here.

Because one example isn't enough and two is just a coincidence? Christie to Aberdeen creating competition?  Armstrong to Southampton Davis to sevco Kouassi to genk hagi to sevco  or Muppet's on a string?

Edited by wastecoatwilly

18 hours ago, bennett said:

Robby McCrorie has signed until 2023.

How long do you have his brother Ross signed up for? I watched him last night for Portsmouth and he was absolutely hopeless, his crossing was as poor as I’ve seen from a player at any level, you could see the other Portsmouth players getting angry at him as he either hit the first man or ballooned it out for a by kick. 

In his defence I always assumed him to be a central defender/defensive midfielder. He was playing almost right mid last night in Portsmouth’s formation. In my unqualified opinion it’s a position he should never play again, doesn’t suit him in the slightest. 

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Because one example isn't enough and two is just a coincidence? Christie to Aberdeen creating competition?  Armstrong to Southampton Davis to sevco Kouassi to genk hagi to sevco  or Muppet's on a string?

28D4C0CF-B0D5-4ED1-A5AC-4209BBFA5663.jpeg

Were you In England somewhere waiting for a Wetherspoons to open?

Somebody get Willy an old style Nintendo game boy with Tetris on it, so he can move all the wee bits around to make a pretty shape.

8 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You've let me down Willy, it can't be a conspiracy if everyone is in on it. Surely controlling coronavirus would be be a piece of cake if the world were that organised?