Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Latest rumour doing the mill on Twitter/FB is that a group of rangers fans had a whip round and bought a homeless fella a hotel room for the night 

no doubt the demented pie and bovril mob will still find a way to be utterly raging at this story if it turns out to be true 

Edited by Forever_blueco

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Latest rumour doing the mill on Twitter/FB is that a group of rangers fans had a whip round and bought a homeless fella a hotel room for the night 

no doubt the demented pie and bovril mob will still find a way to be utterly raging at this story if it turns out to be true 

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

no doubt the demented pie and bovril mob will still find a way to be utterly raging at this story 

Obviously, I don't yet know the details, but I'm already quite cross about such actions.

Encouraging such dependency is borderline evil.

You let your club die

Same guy also said these were the toilets at the ground

IMG_1484505462.746214.thumb.jpg.ce0c16f5

Same guy also said this was a before and after of Leipzig after Rangers fans got there

IMG_1484505491.882337.thumb.jpg.8877d810

IMG_1484505500.782629.thumb.jpg.c572c74a

Same guy also said one Sevco fan bought every Leipzig fan a beer and a hotdog. Same guy also said a Sevco fan installed WiFi in the stadium. Same guy also said Sevco fans had organised a 10k fun run to raise funds for stray dogs in Berlin. Same guy also said a group of Sevco fans tiled and fitted out some RB Leipzig fans bathroom. Decent banter tbf but I really doubt that the story above is true.

This one seems more believable. 3 *** fans arrested at airport after groping a stewardess.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/437638/three-fans-arrested-over-claims-they-disrupted-an-easyjet-flight-from-edinburgh-to-berlin/

This one and the countless other ones about **** singing about German bombers and Catholics.

Horrible

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

IMG_1484505462.746214.jpg

Same guy also said this was a before and after of Leipzig after Rangers fans got there

IMG_1484505491.882337.jpg

IMG_1484505500.782629.jpg

Same guy also said one Sevco fan bought every Leipzig fan a beer and a hotdog. Same guy also said a Sevco fan installed WiFi in the stadium. Same guy also said Sevco fans had organised a 10k fun run to raise funds for stray dogs in Berlin. Same guy also said a group of Sevco fans tiled and fitted out some RB Leipzig fans bathroom. Decent banter tbf but I really doubt that the story above is true.

This one seems more believable. 3 *** fans arrested at airport after groping a stewardess.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/437638/three-fans-arrested-over-claims-they-disrupted-an-easyjet-flight-from-edinburgh-to-berlin/

This one and the countless other ones about **** singing about German bombers and Catholics.

Horrible

That's an absolute telt from Lichtie.

3 hours ago, Jake Burns said:

Tough way to find out that Red Bull doesnt literally give you wings.

A lesson learned bears.

IMG_0068.PNG

Apparently Jesus wasn't seriously injured, but why the f**k was he doing a handstand from a 20 foot drop onto a concrete floor?

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

IMG_1484505462.746214.jpg

IMG_1484505491.882337.jpg

IMG_1484505500.782629.jpg

Horrible

Jesus you obviously seemed more clued up on the social media on goings of my club than me 

funny how you are so offended by rangers fans singing the German bombers song in Germany but seem to remember you being so so in regards to the other mhob singing IRA songs in an area which there "heroes" blew to pieces only a few short months ago lhictie ?

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

IMG_1484501319.793706.jpg

Who was it that arranged this friendly? If there is any element of truth to the Red Bull rumours a few months back and it was them that set this game up then I bet they can't wait to have their brand linked to a shite football team with fans who attempt to piss in their own mouths. 

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You let your club die

Now, now.

Remember that Kincardine claimed that the fact that 8,000 fans were going to a friendly, proved that the above must be nonsense.

He's right too. Just because Rangers sort of died and they kind of let it happen, people put two and two together and come up with that ridiculous theory.  It's crazy.

Probably put the poor lad in a coma.

Apparently Jesus wasn't seriously injured, but why the f**k was he doing a handstand from a 20 foot drop onto a concrete floor?

Probably noticed there was no sign saying no handstands and smelt a compensation pay-out.

Now, now.
Remember that Kincardine claimed that the fact that 8,000 fans were going to a friendly, proved that the above must be nonsense.
He's right too. Just because Rangers sort of died and they kind of let it happen, people put two and two together and come up with that ridiculous theory.  It's crazy.

I'm only joking with young F_B monkey. I'm not really interested in the you let your club die banter.

I've stopped reading Kincardine's ramblings tbh.

13 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I almost feel as sorry for that concrete as I did for that poor police Alsatian that had to get a tetanus after biting that Rangers fan in Manchester.