Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

2 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Would need to see the rules on glorified training sessions before commenting on the Rangers B vs Dundee Utd game. I can only assume Rangers didn’t think it was subject to the same rules as the ‘Well game later that day.

Either that or they’ve erred big time.

Glorified training sessions when you're beaten and "games" when you win..  effin hell.  Dundee United from what I understand had a first team out for their "glorified training session". 

You are going to need something better than that shite

Ahh, got a dreaded negative point for making a clear and concise post because I marked down 8Miles weird one talking about whatabouttery being cool because of hypocrisy.

Oh well.

So basically Rangers have broken some rules and we await to see what the punishment is.

13 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Would need to see the rules on glorified training sessions before commenting on the Rangers B vs Dundee Utd game. I can only assume Rangers didn’t think it was subject to the same rules as the ‘Well game later that day.

Either that or they’ve erred big time.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and call this a very poor troll.

14 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Would need to see the rules on glorified training sessions before commenting on the Rangers B vs Dundee Utd game. I can only assume Rangers didn’t think it was subject to the same rules

Perfectly reasonable.

Most folk surely recognise that the virus tends only to target 1st team players.

1 hour ago, IggyStooge said:

There are many things to slag off Rangers fans at the minute; the fact that their fans are either small-minded borderline racist morons or apologists for small-minded borderline racist morons.

The scamdemic stuff should not be one of them, lest you see yourself as much as a moron as the ones who slavishly follow cannon-shooting in whatever month the state allows it.

That club will be used as a vessel for political gain again and everyone will meekly laugh and cough behind their stupid wee masks.

Lest you forget it.

At least have the decency to wait until Hate Week.

Fannies.

delicious ice cream GIF by Andrea

32 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Either that or they’ve erred big time just did what they liked and suited them because they know the SPFL/SFA are shite scared to do anything to them and the sports pages hacks will comply fully.

FTFY.    You're welcome.

Clyde surprisingly being balanced. 

The SFA and SPFL's Joint Response Group have written to three Scottish Premiership clubs about their testing protocols after bounce games were cancelled and delayed this week. Hibernian, Motherwell and Rangers have all been asked for an explanation

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Perfectly reasonable.

Most folk surely recognise that the virus tends only to target 1st team players.

One was a bounce game at Murray Park and the other was a game at Ibrox. There’s a bit of a difference between the two games regardless of who played whether it was the first team who played earlier in the day or the fringe players in the evening or vice versa. That was my point. 

But as I said, if Rangers believed they didn’t need test results before the first game earlier in the day and the rules state they did then they’ve obviously made an error there and deserve any punishment they get.

I’ve not seen the exact wording of what was agreed but I’m sure more info will come to light over the need few days. 

Edited by thepundit

One was a bounce game at Murray Park and the other was a game at Ibrox. There’s a bit of a difference between the two games regardless of who played. That was my point.
But as I said, if Rangers believed they didn’t need test results before the first game earlier in the day and the rules state they did then they’ve obviously made an error there and deserve any punishment they get.
I’ve not seen the exact wording of what was agreed but I’m sure more info will come to light over the need few days. 

You mean you dont really give a f**k as it was mostly Sevcos youth/fringe players but all of Uniteds first team? Gotcha

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Isn't it obvious?

You're going on as if the virus doesn't discriminate between the career trajectories of its respective victims.

My point had nothing to do with who played in either game. I thought it was clear but I have edited the post for the avoidance of any doubt. 
What I was referring to was how these games are registered with the powers that be and the possibility that Rangers maybe assumed (correctly or incorrectly) that test results weren’t required for the game at Murray Park. 

28 minutes ago, thepundit said:

One was a bounce game at Murray Park and the other was a game at Ibrox. There’s a bit of a difference between the two games regardless of who played whether it was the first team who played earlier in the day or the fringe players in the evening or vice versa. That was my point. 

If that's what they believed then they're not very bright.

7 minutes ago, thepundit said:

My point had nothing to do with who played in either game. I thought it was clear but I have edited the post for the avoidance of any doubt. 
What I was referring to was how these games are registered with the powers that be and the possibility that Rangers maybe assumed (correctly or incorrectly) that test results weren’t required for the game at Murray Park. 

I think when it comes to the spread of a virus that recently shut down the bulk of the planet, the vague circumstances of the football match and registration with the 'powers that be' are completely fucking irrelevant.

9 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Please stop...

8 minutes ago, thepundit said:

If there was any doubt, it might have been prudent to find out, to avoid any ambiguity.  Can't see how test results wouldn't have been required, it's exactly the same situation, but just occurring at two different locations.

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

It won't be their fault.

Ta da...!!!

2 hours ago, thepundit said:

I can only assume Rangers didn’t think it was subject to the same rules

14 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Rangers maybe assume