Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Happy to.  Here's a quote from the Big Thread from 2012.  Of course, much has been culled from the site but 5 years of you obsessing about Rangers tells us all we need to know:  

One comment from 5 yrs ago means I've been on sevco threads for 7 yrs, ok.

I've been on bralt 2, maybe 3 times I think, be surprised if it's more than that. But you're welcome to keep digging.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

One comment from 5 yrs ago means I've been on sevco threads for 7 yrs, ok.

FYI I've been on bralt or whatever it's called 2, maybe 3 times I think, be surprised if it's more than that. Not my cup of tea tbh. But you're welcome to keep digging.

I haven't even finished 2014 yet...ya tube.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

You really should do some research before posting, I've been posting on a Celtic transfer thread for the last hour.

Why would i be on a Celtic thread? I could not care any less what Celtic topics you have posted on in the last hour i just find it strange you are on this one so much. Especially as you are not bothered what we do in the transfer window:lol:

It could be worse DB. You could be a Celtic supporter claiming to be an Arbroath supporter posting on a Rangers thread :lol:

Why would i be on a Celtic thread? I could not care any less what Celtic topics you have posted on in the last hour i just find it strange you are on this one so much. Especially as you are not bothered what we do in the transfer window:lol:
It could be worse DB. You could be a Celtic supporter claiming to be an Arbroath supporter posting on a Rangers thread :lol:

Shut your puss Bob. I'm a nosey b*****d. I post on everybody's thread you stupid ***.

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I hope the ****excitement reaches fever pitch before the arrive at easter road the first game of the season and get slapped about the place as usual. McGinn and co up against Mexican third division shite :lol: 

Slapped about :thumsup2

First 2 divisions in Mexico must be some standard if the clubs are full of internationals

Should be interesting anyway. Looks like a team full of players (that hardly anyone has heard of) that their support love to be up to their knee's in their blood and the hated Aberdeen's ex captain. I assume the foreign players will be warned about crossing themselves on the pitch. You couldn't make it up. Fun times ahead if they don't hit the ground running....lol

Edited by Sting777

50 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Slapped about :thumsup2

First 2 divisions in Mexico must be some standard if the clubs are full of internationals

yes, slapped about. just like when we turned up at ibrox and beat you 3-1, or that time we scudded you 4-0 at easter road, or what about that time lewis Stevenson scored a volley against you in a 2-0 win, or the 2-1 win at easter road to end your unbeaten run in the league, or beating you 3-2 at easter road in a dress rehearsal for the cup final then the actual final itself, 3-2 last minute goal from david gray.

but hey, you beat us in the petrofac cup once :lol: 

yes, slapped about. just like when we turned up at ibrox and beat you 3-1, or that time we scudded you 4-0 at easter road, or what about that time lewis Stevenson scored a volley against you in a 2-0 win, or the 2-1 win at easter road to end your unbeaten run in the league, or beating you 3-2 at easter road in a dress rehearsal for the cup final then the actual final itself, 3-2 last minute goal from david gray.

but hey, you beat us in the petrofac cup once :lol: 

Just wait till the Wasps beat the Hibs 1-0 in the BetFred cup which is the same score we beat you the last time we played...

Oh and tell Jason Cummings he's still a dick...

The cream buns making the same mistake we made by signing utterly gubbins nobodies who have never heard of Rangers or Scotland. Only they're paying a small fortune with non-existent money. Fucking hilarious if they think these diddies will get them remotely near Sellick.

I just find it strange you are on this one so much. Especially as you are not bothered what we do in the transfer window:lol:

1 - if you want an exclusive rangers thread then why come on an open forum? I think FF or RM would be more to your liking.

2 - I am interested in your transfer activity, I like to know what we're up against. I also find the **** optimism, about players with fancy names who no one has ever seen play, amusing.