Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

50 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

My favourite bit is C*ntwell holding his injured leg after the penalty challenge. And the commentary, obviously. 

Can’t wait for him to cheat a team out of a point in a close 1-1 at Ibrox next season, only to then get a retrospective ban.

34 minutes ago, bennett said:

I definitely hadn't heard of Larsson until he signed for celtic though I had heard of IKEA. 

What was his goal scoring record like?

28 minutes ago, stressball said:

Can’t wait for him to cheat a team out of a point in a close 1-1 at Ibrox next season, only to then get a retrospective ban.

Overlooking the desire to see this, in practical terms, isn't retrospective action for diving now likely to be a thing of the past now that we have VAR?

Any retrospective action on diving would require the referee to admit after the match that they did not see the dive, however that now cannot be the case if every penalty incident is reviewed by a referee.

58 minutes ago, AJF said:

Overlooking the desire to see this, in practical terms, isn't retrospective action for diving now likely to be a thing of the past now that we have VAR?

Any retrospective action on diving would require the referee to admit after the match that they did not see the dive, however that now cannot be the case if every penalty incident is reviewed by a referee.

One would hope so but it is the Premier ship

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Considering that the discussion had previously never mentioned the Women's team that a weird post.

Just thought I'd give some cheer to the blue boys after a miserable night.

Then i forgot after reading hundreds of your posts you're a wee bit The Rangers minded.

6 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Cantwell is a good player, but has taken on some kind of wannabe hard man persona since he came up here, pandering to the crowd.

Ironic, as down south he was seen as being as soft as a baby’s first shite, with a heart like a mouse. 
Quite why he’s trying to act the c**t here is beyond my understanding.

Quite..my theory is, He thinks that's how everyone behaves up here. He was living for a while in the hotel where I frequent the gym and sauna and to be fair, the wannabe hard man routine was how everyone else would approach him. The Rangers fans and the Celtic fans. From speaking to him he was a bit more middle class / middle England and gentlemanly. So would agree its an act that he obviously thinks he needs to put on in the OF bubble. Someone should have a word.