Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Quite positive to see the extent of the rebuild that Beale has overseen thus far. It may not end up being a successful side but we got the refresh in the squad that we asked for

I think that's it exactly. It's been obvious for far too long that the squad had stagnated. We've been demanding a refresh for a while now. 

As you say, there's no guarantee that it will be successful, but I don't think any Rangers fan can complain that Beale hasn't been backed to rebuild the squad. 

I'd like to see a left sided defender come in, but other than that, we seem to have got every player that we have gone in for. 

54 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I think that's it exactly. It's been obvious for far too long that the squad had stagnated. We've been demanding a refresh for a while now. 

As you say, there's no guarantee that it will be successful, but I don't think any Rangers fan can complain that Beale hasn't been backed to rebuild the squad. 

I'd like to see a left sided defender come in, but other than that, we seem to have got every player that we have gone in for. 

Nope definitely no complaints regarding his backing. We will just need to wait and see if that closes the gap to Celtic, which will likely be influenced by how much they spend as well.

Left back is definitely the next position that should be looked at, along with another CB I reckon. I think Yilmaz has potential to grow into that role, but Barasic’s horror show the other night has me worried about our depth there.

I'm very happy with our signings so far but we severely need a left sided defender and i really want another winger. Our starting 11 looks good. Beale has clearly been backed more than I've seen for quite a while. 

Imagine if we had got Tillman anaw..

Wonder who our standard overpriced hotshot big team loan player will be this year. 

If we get Cifuentes in next week and another left sided defender it'll be a great transfer window. 

Again, no guarantee of success, but they've identified players, got them in and backed the manager. It's down to them to produce on the pitch now. 

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

This is an even more excellent bit of business, dear reader, what a great job we are doing this transfer window, minimizing our expenditure. 

Please donate. 

20230729_081818.jpg

I’ve never understood this line of thought from that bloke, although I suppose it is reflective of the most entrenched Celtic social media accounts you see.

As you mention, by them playing down how much money we spend on every. single. transfer we seal I don’t understand how they don’t realise that they are complimenting how we go about our business.

Full back areas are getting punished again here but I actually think that first half was decent despite the score line. Our press seems to be helping us win the ball high up the park, just need to start converting our chances.