Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Have to wonder why you'd make it obvious your desperate to get rid of a sellable asset tbh, won't exactly help Rangers barter when teams inevitably come forward in January

18 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

This is good news for Saints. A player who wants to be here, told that he's not Rangers material*, having scored as many league goals as the entire Rangers team....

*ie catholic

They just don't help themselves.

I just read Caixinho's comments on MOH. The man is clearly clueless. You would think after the success of MOH, Waghorn, Gardner and McKay since he let them go he would want to turn attention away from them but no, this clown decided to bring more focus onto it.

How the f**k did he get a job here ? It beggars belief it really does.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

Pedro loves giving away players for a fraction of their real value.

More seriously, Rangers have quite handsomely funded a major squad overhaul for this buffoon and I'd be surprised if he lasts past Christmas.

I'd love to hear their logic for employing Pedro. Rangers could've taken some of the cash they spunked on his transfer targets and employed a proper manager.

Just now, Malcolm Malcolm said:

More seriously, Rangers have quite handsomely funded a major squad overhaul for this buffoon and I'd be surprised if he lasts past Christmas.

I'd love to hear their logic for employing Pedro. Rangers could've taken some of the cash they spunked on his transfer targets and got a proper manager.

What? Like Lennon?

1 minute ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

I'd love to hear their logic for employing Pedro. Rangers could've taken some of the cash they spunked on his transfer targets and got a proper manager.

I would struggle to think of a bigger diddy that has managed in Scotland.

21 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I just read Caixinho's comments on MOH. The man is clearly clueless. You would think after the success of MOH, Waghorn, Gardner and McKay since he let them go he would want to turn attention away from them but no, this clown decided to bring more focus onto it.

How the f**k did he get a job here ? It beggars belief it really does.

Maybe just maybe the English championship isn't all that it's cracked up to be, the only one i was sorry to see go was Garner.

48 minutes ago, bennett said:

Counter attacking into space rather than taking on ten man defences

Why did you sign him then? Did you expect to be a counter attacking team?

10 man defences. Woo hoo hoo. 

Smacks of not good enough to get the best out of players.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Maybe just maybe the English championship isn't all that it's cracked up to be, the only one i was sorry to see go was Garner.

You are entitled to your opinion. I think you may regret Caixinho letting them go. McKay in particular just needed a bit faith shown in him. But that's just my opinion.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Early days, but Rangers first 3 games last season: W2 D0 L1 = 7 points

Rangers first 3 games this season after these shit players headed off to the shit English Championship and showed themselves to be pretty non-shit strikers: W1 D1 L1 = 4 points.

28 minutes ago, bennett said:

Maybe just maybe  the English championship isn't all that it's cracked up to be, the only one i was sorry to see go was Garner.

Maybes aye, maybes no, but O'Halloran is playing in the same league as Rangers, and has scored the same amount of goals as your entire team.

22 minutes ago, Mr Waldo said:

Why did you sign him then? .

I never signed him.

22 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You are entitled to your opinion. I think you may regret Caixinho letting them go. McKay in particular just needed a bit faith shown in him. But that's just my opinion.

McKay turned down several deals and it looked like he was running his contract down.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Maybes aye, maybes no, but O'Halloran is playing in the same league as Rangers, and has scored the same amount of goals as your entire team.

Which is why i never highlighted him Einstein.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Then the fans wouldn't have known tho, this level of transparency is quite refreshing.

Your idiot fans believe what they want to believe anyway. They have a history of denial.