Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

My point was in support of@the Kincardine as to why we attract so much attention.

Because your club are a vile, cheating institution which is responsible for deliberately perpetuating 50% of the bigotry in Scotland.

Sorry, were.

It died.

And that's hilarious.

And you guys are gibbering, quivering wrecks on a daily basis.

Which is also hilarious.

2 hours ago, thepundit said:

God forbid anyone else should believe they can win the league.

May as well just have the same budget as Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs and just compete for 2nd and be happy with it.

Be interesting to see if Sevco could compete for second, if they only had the same budget as Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs. 

11 hours ago, bennett said:

MICHAEL O’HALLORAN is set to complete his move to Melbourne City.

SunSport understands the winger will seal his exit from Rangers within the next 48 hours.

Football talk?

giphy.gif

Edited by LiviLion

As for the reasons for the popularity of this thread... Surely even the most "hard of thinking" can see that in a multi club forum, clubs who are in the business of making an arse of themselves are going to attract attention and ridicule (See Falkirk thread during eyeballgate)

However, since Rangers are now in year 6 (six) of making an utter c**t of themselves, surely its no surprise that they catch a lot of heat? Couple that with the fact that the majority of Rangers fans come from well outwith what would be the natural catchment of a Govan club, then one can surmise that there is an extra layer of dislike for the glory hunters who left our towns every other week to go to Ibrox and celebrate/lord it up tainted titles.

Unfortunately for you boys who can't comprehend it, this is no more than Scottish football fans revelling in your comeuppance.

Soz lol xxxx

17 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Since your post yesterday we've been treated to:

• The Janet and John Guide to Orangeism
  • The definition of a well known word  for those who failed O Grade English
  • How 'Nikola' is a girl's name if you're a Bosnian-born Croatian footballer
  • The demerits of a leg tattoo with illustration

There is absolutely no chance that these useless lumps of sphincter gristle will, "leave us to it".  This is the price we have to pay for being P&B's most popular team.

I'd imagine this is why alot of people post on the Sevco threads,  just to get tear stained responses like this one.. we poke fun and you lot bite.. pleasing

^^^ Banter Years thread for this pish.

He’s right though. Whilst you can probably lay claim to the fact that rangers are a big club thus attract a lot of attention you are probably correct. You won’t see me arguing that.

However, it cannot be argued that the club formed in 2012 has been at worst intriguing and at best fucking hilarious for the best part of 6 years now. This is an indisputable point.

Most Rangers threads are turned into sinfully dull mini-BRALTs and discussions about religion.
I generally just scroll past those posts.

The car crash that is the Rangers' banter years is very entertaining though. Far more than the actual football in Scotland.

9 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Crucially though he seems to hate Sevco.

He's just trying to fit in, his sevhate seems a little forced at times.

3 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Goldson confirmed now. 

Good to see that we are spending money on CBs as that is exactly what we need.

No idea how good these guys are but Brighton fans seem upset to lose Goldson.

Hopefully we're tighter at the back now, we might need another left back if the rumours about Wallace being on the way out are true.

Another untested, inexperienced Manager and no mark signings..just because it didn't work the last 6 times doesn't mean it won't work this time:lol:

Of course it will, It’s the ‘Glorious Revolution’.

Fool me once - shame on you

Fool me twice - shame on me

Fool me repeatedly, year after year, season after season - we are the people.