Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

On 7/23/2018 at 23:06, hellbhoy said:

First we got from you "Best from the West" when the major cold snap was coming in from the East and now what you have posted above. These are called Freudian slips old chap. Or as in your your predicament we call the mask slipping.

I don't know what the actual f**k went through you mind at the time of posting that pile of drivel although I presume you were pished at the time and forgot it was your P&B account and not your Rangers Media account you were posting on.

On 8/14/2014 at 23:35, hellbhoy said:

Oh how we laughed at every Fritzel moment for them. :lol:

On 10/5/2013 at 16:16, hellbhoy said:

Haven't you and your likes not suffered enough Fritzel's ?.

On 8/13/2013 at 00:25, hellbhoy said:

The gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving with the odd Fritzel moment for the bears just to make the pain even worse when it happens :)

Hypocrite

• a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or shedoes not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
  • a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose privatelife, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements
  •  

13 minutes ago, Bandstand said:

If his intention was to "preempt" his fellow **** from making a thing of it why not raise the issue with them on swallow swallow?

Why even mention it here if he is unwilling to take up there?

All good points my good man, but who the f**k knows what goes swirling around in his alcohol saturated neural network at times?

His faux-pas? I genuinely believe the auld duffer fucked his post up completely. Didn't help at all by not explaining his position on said post and how he came to post the content because he read it on another Sevco forum, and that he would be possibly embarrassed if his fellow supporters used it publicly.  He said his hands were clean on the matter but at the same time fuelled the fire that came from his idiocy which I'm certain he enjoyed reading.

But then again he has made these sort of situations before that appear to be a vehicle for some other sinister motivation and then claimed otherwise. I'd actually hate to think he knew exactly what he was doing by creating an exit strategy so he could have a fly dig on the cheap by posting it on the forum and then citing other reasons for doing so.

He probably knew as I would have come to the same conclusion that someone from P&B may have come across said slur in question and then posted in on P&B themselves that the sevco support are despicable. His stupidity was trying to pre-empt the situation and it totally blew up and backfired into his face (glorious) and got out of control. At least I hope that that is what has happened. :)

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Hypocrite

• a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or shedoes not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
  • a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose privatelife, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements
  •  

You are as stupid as they come Bennett. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Remind us all again which subject you got banned for again? :1eye

You really scraped the barrel there didn't you? quotes from 4 and 5 years ago? Not my proudest moments and why I stopped posting on the subject. But it appears that you are using deflection and whataboutery to help out a fellow bear in need that keeps posting content that could easily be read as STILL having a dig at Celtic fans on the fly using some method to point score and be a total bawbag on the forum.

I take it you didn't read my last posts before posting?

12 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You are as stupid as they come Bennett. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Remind us all again which subject you got banned for again? :1eye

You really scraped the barrel there didn't you? quotes from 4 and 5 years ago? Not my proudest moments and why I stopped posting on the subject. But it appears that you are using deflection and whataboutery to help out a fellow bear in need that keeps posting content that could easily be read as STILL having a dig at Celtic fans on the fly using some method to point score and be a total bawbag on the forum.

I take it you didn't read my last posts before posting?

Hypocrisy....

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Hypocrisy....

f**k off you. :lol: Getting called a hypocrite from the forums biggest hypocrite? I can't even take your post seriously at all dude. :lol:

Seeing as you like to cast up the past then have a look at this Benny. :)

You were one like away from being a grey back in July 10th last year. :P Tough shit eh? :lol: At least you are one of the popular posters for rep. :wub:

LOL.png

Sevco fans are scummy bigoted rats who use child abuse as a point scoring exercise on here and at football grounds. Bennett and kink are just two examples of these vermin. At least most the scum you see at football grounds don't try and disguise it with word play like these two cretins. 

As I said, absolute vermin... 

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Hellbhoy somehow coming off worse than someone who is using child abuse to point score. 

Im genuinely impressed.

He seems fuckin demented, but he does seem to bother the zombies especially  Bennett, I'm still considering putting him on ignore. 

20 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

State of this thread. What he said really wasn’t that bad.

Entirely this.

A daft wee play on words and loads of posters go nuts.  Plenty seem delighted to have been presented with what they see as an excuse.

It's as if he did say " Jehovah".

16 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

f**k off you. :lol: Getting called a hypocrite from the forums biggest hypocrite? I can't even take your post seriously at all dude. :lol:

Seeing as you like to cast up the past then have a look at this Benny. :)

You were one like away from being a grey back in July 10th last year. :P Tough shit eh? :lol: At least you are one of the popular posters for rep. :wub:

LOL.png

You've saved screenshots of my P&B account to a file, that's actually quite disturbing.

On 24/07/2018 at 15:27, BobWilliamson said:

I’m afraid you’ve only yourself to blame Kincy. 

If you lie with dogs and all that. Why you and Bennett still bother puzzles me. 

Decent post, Boab.  Trust all is well with you.

The problem is that one can never predict when a diddy mass hysteria event will happen.  Even a perfectly innocuous remark like mine is enough to set them off.  This one, though, was of Biblical proportions which I certainly couldn't have predicted.

I was reading the Scotsman over breakfast and saw we're linked with the young CB from Bolton, Mark Beevers.  I daren't ask where his Lodge is as the diddies are on a hair trigger already.

On 22/07/2018 at 18:07, The_Kincardine said:

Well it was yet another Wee Drew C&P and he either didn't or couldn't read its contents.  Basing an article on a tweet from a Rangers fan?  Any sane person would have posted this dross on the Terrible Journalism thread.

I know nothing about him apart from a couple of YTube videos.  Looks fast and direct in a position we're weak in so maybe a good addition?

I'd be embarrassed to f**k if he was nicknamed 'Big Jock' by some of our Neanderthal fans.

I am not a lover of your posts, and had to go back through this thread to see what horrible thing you had posted. This is what you are being lambasted for? Seriously? As you say, your hands are clean.