Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

22 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Apparently it was a Celtic fan from a bar in Dubrovnik, which, according to google, is a 7h 57m drive from Osijek, who made it and took it down, or up (?) for the game.

6 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Fail :lol:

bennett correct as usual.

tE32qn2.thumb.png.a7eee4005c68538a0ed6081a786699cf.png

My word. That's the equivalent of driving from Dundee to London. To unfurl a banner. You've got to hand it to Celtic fans though, they put in some amount of effort to prove they're special.

My word. That's the equivalent of driving from Dundee to London. To unfurl a banner. You've got to hand it to Celtic fans though, they put in some amount of effort to prove they're special.

It was one guy

58 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

It was one guy

Was this the same guy that made the hanging effigies, the numerous banned banners throughout the years and all the other props they bring to games. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the roaster ratio in the Celtic support is the same as Rangers, it's just that Celtic fans seem to put far more effort into proving it. 

Was this the same guy that made the hanging effigies, the numerous banned banners throughout the years and all the other props they bring to games. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the roaster ratio in the Celtic support is the same as Rangers, it's just that Celtic fans seem to put far more effort into proving it. 

It take your point but driving 800mls to take a banner to a Osijek/sevco game is another level compared to taking banners to Celtic Park to watch Celtic.

Maybe it was enduring all those yrs of cheating that makes us more committed to letting them know that they died.

Unseen f***** hand at work again, pity cause it looks pure brilliant :lol:

RANGERS have been told they will not be allowed to host a fan zone at the Ibrox Football Centre next month.

The club announced last month that it would allow 2,000 fans into the Glasgow Life-owned pitch before and after the team’s first home game against St Mirren on August 11.

And Gers chiefs had secured a licence to sell alcohol during the event.

But those plans have been thrown into disarray after community council bosses raised objections against the fan zone over fears it will stop kids playing at the football centre.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16383183.rangers-fan-zone-cancelled-after-objections-from-community-council/

5768654_7730aea0.jpg

Edited by Bohemian