Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Wrong. It's still Andrea Brymer with a grainy backdrop of Aberdeen, so it's still Grampian tv. So there. 

Only the north and tayside news programmes remain and it was subsumed by STV.

Before it was named ‘Grampian’ it was going to be called Scottish Highlands and Islands Television until they wrote down the acronym.

3 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Aye. A Croatian International nobody 

Deary me this place gets worse

"Croatia International" :lol: he's 25 and his contribution to Croatia is three friendly appearances, all over a year ago. 

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

"Croatia International" :lol: he's 25 and his contribution to Croatia is three friendly appearances, all over a year ago. 

So he's a Croatian international then.

Glad that's cleared up.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

So he's a Croatian international then.

Glad that's cleared up.

Aye, but I'm not sure how playing a friendly for Croatia against China 16 months ago means hes not an "unknown" to Scottish fans, tbh. 

44 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, but I'm not sure how playing a friendly for Croatia against China 16 months ago means hes not an "unknown" to Scottish fans, tbh. 

Blah Blah Blah....

Hes a Croatian International that was included in their original 32 man squad for the World Cup. 

Because you have never heard of him really means absolutely nothing TBH 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well you seem to know a fair bit about him.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Blah Blah Blah....

Hes a Croatian International that was included in their original 32 man squad for the World Cup. 

Because you have never heard of him really means absolutely nothing TBH 

Can you confirm that it was you getting the shit kicked out of you by Croatian thugs at Edminston Road as seen in the video Bob? How did the emergency services manage to attach the mask back to your face and which face was it? NoB or Bob?

And FYI your club only ever has peddled the myth that they were "Scotland's most successful club" and not the world's most successful. I think you'll find the ASA outcome confirms this.

Tbf, it's fair enough to call him a Croatian international. Not playing for a year isn't really enough to earn the 'former international' tag. 

However, that doesn't stop him from being a 'nobody' as he was described earlier. Although Croatia were very good, it doesn't mean that a backup player in a squad of 32 picked from a small country's pool of players will be too. 

Can't see how that is a difficult concept to get one's head around. 

We've seen similar at numerous clubs where duds have been signed through association with a relatively big club, with fans getting over-excited with the "aye, but he was on the books at e.g. Liverpool" line, after that club realised he was never going to make it and released him, unburdoned by constraints based on nationality.  Usually they come on a free though  rather than somebody forking out an obscene fee on the basis of 180 mins of play. 

8 hours ago, Public menace said:

Bob, u still not answering my question??? Sweep sweep

I’m not sweeping anything 

I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for cowardly b*****ds who travel thousands of miles to attack innocent men and children 

I don’t support violence but if you go looking for trouble don’t be surprised if you find it and certainly don’t expect any sympathy from me and that goes for anybody regardless of the colour of their scarf!

Arseholes will be arseholes 

I’m not sweeping anything 
I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for cowardly b*****ds who travel thousands of miles to attack innocent men and children 
I don’t support violence but if you go looking for trouble don’t be surprised if you find it and certainly don’t expect any sympathy from me and that goes for anybody regardless of the colour of their scarf!
Arseholes will be arseholes 
^Attempted murder apologist.

Low, even for a Sevco fan.