Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I see that the Croatian football expert is doubling down on his previous Sevcoing by claiming a player he was clamouring for Celtic to sign last year isn't good enough for us. 

£2m Croat to Rangers story rubbished – it’s a red neck for the Record
Editor12 June, 2018
[IMG]
RATHER embarrassing for the Daily Record this morning as a freelance football writer blows their credibility out of the water of their succulent story that Rangers are in hot pursuit of the £2million Croatian defender Nikola Katic. The
defender current club is Slaven Belupo but he has apparently attracting interest from Steven Gerrard and also Spartak Moscow with the Record suggesting that ‘Gers set to Nik £2m Croat.’ 

A big money signing imminent then? No actually, according to a freelancer who has actually spoken to the player’s club (unlikely the Record apparently), the deal is regarded as being DEAD. Just like the old Rangers…

Richard Wilson, a writer on Scottish, Croatian and Slovenian football – see @timomouse – rubbishes the red top story, stating that The Record, despite their headline and story have not spoken to the player’s club, but he has.

“I’ve been told directly that Rangers enquiries about the player and followed up with a bid under £500k which was rejected and the £2m quoted at them. They have not been back in touch since last week and the deal is considered dead.”

That’s all rather embarrassing. Judge for yourselves…it could all just be a big mistake and the £2m will be deposited any day now in a Croatian bank just as soon as an account can be opened. 

This is today’s Daily Record back page. 

They haven’t spoken to Slaven.

I have. pic.twitter.com/nIobXfBot2

— Richard Wilson (@timomouse) June 12, 2018

I’ve been told directly that Rangers enquiries about the player and followed up with a bid under £500k which was rejected and the £2m quoted at them. They have not been back in touch since last week and the deal is considered dead.

So Gers are very much not set to Nik £2m Croat unless they get real with their valuation of the player.

—————————-

Looks like Phil multiple names has competition 

I’m not sweeping anything 
I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for cowardly b*****ds who travel thousands of miles to attack innocent men and children 
I don’t support violence but if you go looking for trouble don’t be surprised if you find it and certainly don’t expect any sympathy from me and that goes for anybody regardless of the colour of their scarf!
Arseholes will be arseholes 

Your some guy.

Loudly Slagging of Croatian fans (rightly btw) for trying to start some trouble with opposition fans.

Yet, remaining very quiet and coy about the fact your own fans, carried knives to a football match and attempted to murder two fans. Absolutely disgraceful....

What’s gonna be the excuse this time?? Chelsea fans?? Celtic in disguise??

Disgusting

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

For all the trumpeting that some guy is an “internationalist”, just remember that Gary Kenneth is an “internationalist”.

I will raise your Kenneth with a Rafael Scheidt.

There's always the possibility that Croatia have a nice wee racket going like the Brazilians but let's wait and see how the guy does first.

52 minutes ago, Public menace said:

Your some guy.

Loudly Slagging of Croatian fans (rightly btw) for trying to start some trouble with opposition fans.

Yet, remaining very quiet and coy about the fact your own fans, carried knives to a football match and attempted to murder two fans. Absolutely disgraceful....

Disgusting

That is quite staggering you took that from what I actually wrote.

I ll make it even clearer for you...

I have zero sympathy for hooligans , thugs, arseholes who go looking for trouble REGARDLESS WHICH TEAM THEY FOLLOW!! 

I could not care less about them tbh 

Arseholes being arseholes treated like arseholes by other arseholes. 

I just don’t care 

That is quite staggering you took that from what I actually wrote.
I ll make it even clearer for you...
I have zero sympathy for hooligans , thugs, arseholes who go looking for trouble REGARDLESS WHICH TEAM THEY FOLLOW!! 
I could not care less about them tbh 
Arseholes being arseholes treated like arseholes by other arseholes. 
I just don’t care 

Your actually full of it.

U typed a crazy rant blaming the Croatian fans for their their hooligan behaviour (again rightly so)

You even raged against the police and hidden republicans filming the fight. I would love to know how you know they political allegiances btw. You see the theme here??

It’s the Croatian fans fault!!! It’s the polis fault!!! It’s them pesky Celtic fans fault. It’s everyone else fault but the rangers!!!

You also mentioned that you were disgusted that the hooligans turned up with knuckle dusters and gum shields. Can you them articulate your disgust at the rangers fans turning up with knives???

At this point I think even bennet and Kincardine are distancing themselves from you, and that takes some doing

1 hour ago, Public menace said:

Your some guy.

Disgusting

i thought this too until someone pointed out that you can also be "stabbed" with a broken bottle

altered my thinking on the whole episode

6 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Morelos red reduced to a yellow :thumsup2

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

Outcome: Claim upheld in part. A2 - Violent Conduct reduced to cautionable offence - B1d - recklessly kicks or attempts to kick an opponent

Ploy by the bias-SFA to get him back in that Rangers team as quickly as possible.

So is hitting a random guy out walking his dog.
So is laughing at an old man getting kicked about the street 

You like to highlight all the things that other fans have done, yet completely ignore anything rangers fans have done.

For the record, the stabbing of Croatians fans has been acknowledge and corroborated as actually having happened from police Scotland and various media sources.

A lot these these stories flung out there by rangers fans to deflect attention from their own mis behaviours actually have no evidence to back them up.

Is there any evidence to back up your claim of a dog walker being assaulted, and if so who done it? Is it that far fetched to say it may have been carried out by a rangers fan??

Also laughing at someone getting a kicking, isn’t actually a crime but is reprehensible. No doubt these were the under cover republicans you mentioned in your previous message, who decided to roam the streets of Ibrox on match day laughing at ranger supporters and filming fighting?

2 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

The red being reduced was the right decision IMO. Purely because you rarely get a red for that these days and i like consistency. 

You don’t normally get sent off for kicking an opposition player off (way off) the ball? Interesting.