Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

I don't mind Stevie G tbh.
My only critique would be that even thought his results are just as shite as Pedro and Murty the level of #topbantz isn't there.

Stand in a bush or gie us a hawnstawn Stevie.

I think SG will surpass your expectations Cerberus by trying to slide out the back door Warburton style at the first sniff he gets of another job in England. As usual, Rangers fans will piss on their own chips and will start to get on SG’s back in their own distinctive way. By then his Euro run will have ended, King will have told him that he’s getting far less of the EL money than he expected and SG will cite reasons such as ‘the club can’t match my ambitions” and “I’ve taken them as far as I can”. 

Cue the seethe from Govan, Clyde SSB phone in going mental, the siege mentality in overdrive and SG suddenly becoming a fanny and turncoat instead of the world class footballer and manager that they think he is.

Should be good too as that should make for one hell of a thread.

34 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

It finally dawned on me who Umar Sadiq reminded me of-

us.jpg

1248573.jpg

Oh better watch here, some thicko Sevco fan on here called me a racist for comparing another rangers player with somebody because sue they had the same skin colour. Yes that actually happened. 

Edited by gannonball

I never like to see this thread slip to the 2nd page.

Poor outcome for us in Moscow tonight.  We really should 'off' done better.  Mr G should have made changes at HT.

On the plus side, I see that there must have been a cheap deal on pitch fork  sharpening  over on Planet Diddy.  The minions are not only discussing our truthful note wrt Collum wherever they can but, in true diddy style, have even made a new thread about it!

Back at Ibrox on Sunday..  3  (for us)points and a good performance?

31 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I never like to see this thread slip to the 2nd page.

Poor outcome for us in Moscow tonight.  We really should 'off' done better.  Mr G should have made changes at HT.

On the plus side, I see that there must have been a cheap deal on pitch fork  sharpening  over on Planet Diddy.  The minions are not only discussing our truthful note wrt Collum wherever they can but, in true diddy style, have even made a new thread about it!

Back at Ibrox on Sunday..  3  (for us)points and a good performance?

Laughing-Goose.gif.e8f049eb4edc8b43b7499f19cadac515.gif

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Gerrard out and the first question the next Rangers manager has got to know is - what’s the words to the sash.

HTH...
It is old but it is beautiful, and its colours they are fine
It was worn at Derry, Aughrim, Enniskillen and the Boyne.
My father wore it as a youth in bygone days of yore,
And on the Twelfth I love to wear the sash my father wore.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

HTH...
It is old but it is beautiful, and its colours they are fine
It was worn at Derry, Aughrim, Enniskillen and the Boyne.
My father wore it as a youth in bygone days of yore,
And on the Twelfth I love to wear the sash my father wore.

Can’t believe that you typed that out.