BREAKING:
@UEFA
charge @RangersFC
for pitch invasion and throwing of objects during
@EuropaLeague
game against
@VillarrealCF
. #SSN

Hopefully they take all past incidents involving Glasgow clubs into consideration when handing out the fine. Time to stamp out all this unruly behaviour.

Their fans will see this as them being looked upon as a big club in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

Oor Stevie talking about adding quality:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46571311

Two easy options:  1. Terminate Hardie's loan deal as he's a much better option than The UG and 2. Re-sign Craig Halkett as he is miles ahead of the scloretic Gareth McAuley.

#bringthemhome

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oor Stevie talking about adding quality:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46571311

Two easy options:  1. Terminate Hardie's loan deal as he's a much better option than The UG and 2. Re-sign Craig Halkett as he is miles ahead of the scloretic Gareth McAuley.

#bringthemhome

*sclerotic

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Canny find your post about Griffiths, where is it?

I'm sure you'll be able to explain why one player is considered fair game here, while another gets support and sympathy......

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

You trying to claim the moral high ground on the back of other people’s posts?

Just trying to figure out why one player is considered fair game here and another player gets support and sympathy...

You love posting about child abuse to score points though so any point you make here is moot.
And also got banned for it. An (allegedly) grown man being banned from a loosely moderated football forum for simply being unable to control himself over a particularly awful subject matter is fucking incredible. How empty does your life have to be to get off on that stuff?

It's a simple enough question Drew, why is one player considered fair game and the other gets support and sympathy....

I fairly sure I never posted anything about Griffiths, and I’m fucking certain you never so I fail to see the relevance in your question.

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I fairly sure I never posted anything about Griffiths, and I’m fucking certain you never so I fail to see the relevance in your question.

It really is a simple question, why is one player considered fair game and another gets support and sympathy.....