Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Why no-one is prepared to say "aye but, your culture is dog-shit and should be consigned to history" is beyond me.

What is also mystifying to me is how two clubs can take two of the strongest possible brand identities on earth - Brand Britain (union flags, Liz etc.) and Brand Ireland (tricolors, blarney, four leafed clovers, leprechauns etc) and turn them into hateful, disgusting, loathsome things which most decent folk wouldn't touch with yours.

Band Britain is disgusting with or without Rangers existence, the monarchy, the union, lizzy etc.

Band Ireland is not.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Bennett... Outside of lols and smileys, what is your opinion on the team photo with a flute band?

I've already posted a link to a newspaper article regarding the band and the work they do in breaking in down barriers over there.

Seems pretty positive to me, personally the orange stuff bores me but each to their own.

9 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Oh he knows.

He will continue to just say 'it was a testimonial' ad infinitum as he can take comfort from the fact it is indeed an indisputable fact.

In a thread of bizarre posts this is about as bizarre as it gets.

The Diddies are now taking issue with, " an indisputable fact "

Edited by The_Kincardine

7 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

So, this current love-in between the Sellik and Hibs boys on this forum is stomach-churning-awful and beyond cringeworthy...

Discuss.

Is it as embarrassing as the drama-queenery exhibited by posters here when it comes to live music at matches?

The Old Firm have cashed in on hatred and extremist politics for years much to the detriment of Scottish society.

It's actually amazing that Rangers have the brass neck to pretend that they are trying to tackle the problem of sectarianism within their support yet continue to market themselves as a PUL club for PUL people.

13 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Rejoicing in the death of Catholics via the medium of music is objectionable to some.

You don't seem to grasp this.

Oh of course I grasp it and if the deaths of Catholics, specifically, was gloried in by what was organised on Saturday then I'd suggest it was in poor taste.  I also echo what Bennet said that I'm bored with the OO/Rangers thing.

However, I am greatly amused by the knicker-wetting of the diddies.