Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I see the word club a couple of times there but no mention of company?  Strange.

Have they printed a list of demands? Or even examples of whays upsetting them. 

They will however  need to change the words to "no one likes us , we dont care" 

Sky Sports News played the audio of Rangers fans calling Clarke a "****** b*****d" on their round up last night, and showed the whole stand behind the goal singing along.

Imagine they'll be the next media company blacklisted as being biased against Rangers.

Guest Moomintroll
I was 'pulled up' for using 'Killy' during the week - that is not an acceptable term for one of Ayrshire's lesser supported clubs - apparently.
I know I am a petty-minded areshole but the forum uses pet names for various clubs.  Is this something you'd like to stop?
Kincy, no apparently about it "Killy" is unacceptable. You appeared to be on one last night, hope the world seems a brighter place this morning. I have to bite however, Killie are the best supported team from Ayrshire, unfortunately for societal reasons, many people in Ayrshire choose not to support them, which is sad, but due to the indoctrination they are exposed to from an early age it is understandable.

Sky Sports News played the audio of Rangers fans calling Clarke a "****** b*****d" on their round up last night, and showed the whole stand behind the goal singing along.
Imagine they'll be the next media company blacklisted as being biased against Rangers.

Pish. Different words albeit the same meaning! Cheer up snowflake

39 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

The Rangers International Football Club's sectarian button set to infinity with Lennon's return.  Pathetic peepul. 

Another good thing about this is that SSC will be relegated to the 3rd  worst f*n*&n b*****d in Scottish football , behind Lenny and Slippy G 

16 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Another good thing about this is that SSC will be relegated to the 3rd  worst f*n*&n b*****d in Scottish football , behind Lenny and Slippy G 

Slippy is a secret f****n, receives communion at home with the t**g wife and bairns. The peepul should be told. 

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

The Rangers International Football Club's sectarian button set to infinity with Lennon's return.  Pathetic peepul. 

It’s bad enough for the game in Scotland, that it’s standing is currently so low that Leicester City can easily poach Celt*cs Manager, but for it to result in Neil Lennon returning to Glasgow and the ‘Old Firm’, will only further damage it’s falling reputation. Who honestly needs that whole f*ckin circus & baggage returning to town? Jeez!

It’s bad enough for the game in Scotland, that it’s standing is currently so low that Leicester City can easily poach Celt*cs Manager, but for it to result in Neil Lennon returning to Glasgow and the ‘Old Firm’, will only further damage it’s falling reputation. Who honestly needs that whole f*ckin circus & baggage returning to town? Jeez!

I know, you’ll simply have no choice but to call him a ****** c**t and he’ll have the temerity to complain about it! Grr!

29 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

It’s bad enough for the game in Scotland, that it’s standing is currently so low that Leicester City can easily poach Celt*cs Manager

How was the game's standing in 1978 when Rangers lost their manager, only for him to crop up at the same club?

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Didn't Leicester City win the EPL in recent years?

39 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Absolutely dreading seeing Lenny lift the treble type post

Easily rectified if your mob would just stay dead.

39 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Except it makes no difference to us.  We're 8 points adrift with 11 games to go.  I could be appointed Celtic's manager to the end of the season and they will still win the league...

22 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Except it makes no difference to us.  We're 8 points adrift with 11 games to go.  I could be appointed Celtic's manager to the end of the season and they will still win the league...

Don't think an alcoholic, bigoted mess is the look Celtic want to be honest.

Spoiler

Image result for neil lennon