Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

How do you know I was hurting badly?
I woke up the next day and nothing in the news about stabbings = Positive.
Usually after those games you get the MSM slobbering about fan behaviour = I wondered why not?

Posted on here as such, and then you jumped in both feet.

Then you start claiming some some sort of moral victory after your sad running commentary of stabby idiots.

You took the bait and showed yourself up. Take it on the chin and move on flower.

So now you've chosen to go down the dishonest route. How desperate!

You said "wonder why that is?" - i.e. clearly trying to imply that Rangers fans attacked Celtic fans with knives after the 2-1 March game even though that was completely untrue. You were hurting badly after that defeat that you lowered yourself morally as a result.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

DAVID TURNBULL remains confident his move to Celtic WILL go through - despite a medical hitch.

SunSport broke the news that the Motherwell midfielder's switch is hanging in the balance after his medical threw up a minor issue.

Talks between both clubs and the player's representatives are ongoing as all parties aim to find a solution that's in Turnbull's best interest.

The 19-year-old agreed terms with Celtic on Friday and had expected the deal to be finalised.

But five days on, the transfer has now been thrown into doubt.

However, it's understood Turnbull still expects to become Neil Lennon's first summer signing.

The Scotland under-21 cap initially rejected Celtic's offer and was set to sign for Norwich City.

But he then performed a u-turn and pitched up at Parkhead on Friday morning.

He was pictured next to Celtic boss Lennon after thrashing out personal terms.

The Scottish Football Writers' Player of the Year expected to seal a move that day - but he had to go to Manchester for a medical.

No news followed over the weekend, with the teenager heading south for more checks on Monday.

Tonight it emerged that was a problem and Celtic and Motherwell are expected to continue talks tomorrow to come to an agreement.

Wrong thread Andrew.

So now you've chosen to go down the dishonest route. How desperate!
You said "wonder why that is?" - i.e. clearly trying to imply that Rangers fans attacked Celtic fans with knives after the 2-1 March game even though that was completely untrue. You were hurting badly after that defeat that you lowered yourself morally as a result.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d12814078355572593ea2d9&rid=giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

Even if Rangers won the league, they'd still be a zombie club supported by folk who let their club die. So "yer club's deid" will always be fair game.

You're still a wrestling fan, so.....

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

:lol: at the topic name. 

Took a few attempts to find the thread....

27 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Wrong thread Andrew.

You can't expect him to post on a celtic thread.....

On 24/06/2019 at 15:01, TommyDickFingers said:

The delusion is so strong i think they might believe they'd be prem top 4 😄

1099387391_2019-06-2413_21_32-ally1690onTwitter__CallingallBearswhatsyourvaluationofourfirstteam.jpg.0c0943ab8f3a5d5a9f3dbd70dc4612be.jpg

Ignoring the fact the guy who runs this twitter seems to be playing a heavily modded version of football manager I do find it funny that the twitter username “ally1690” was presumably already taken so he opted to go for “ally16901”

8 hours ago, TavTastic said:

I've never seen anything bigoted at all from him but I haven't spent half my life on here like you so maybe you've seen something I haven't.

Greenlantern is a confirmed coward and piece of shit but interesting that the Green and Greys on here refuse to condemn any of their own even if it's indefensible. 

Kincardine is a bigoted alcoholic mess, this sites very own Gazza.

2 hours ago, Goalie#1 said:

Just a question for all the Celtic fans that inundate this chat. When Rangers win the league this season and you all keep spouting on about “yer clubs deed” and “servco” . Is it no gonna be far more embarrassing to loose the league to a team that’s only 8 years old.

How do you “loose” a league?

58 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d12814078355572593ea2d9&rid=giphy.gif

The way the guys finger sits in the water it looks like a strangely out-of-girth-proportion circumcised penis.

8 hours ago, gannonball said:

I wouldn’t  be using Dim ‘FTP’ Dele as a marker tbh.

The funny thing is your fellow squealers have been posting on this thread extremely frequently but still seem to be consistently intellectually bodied by a Dundee fan.

Edited by TavTastic

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

Have to say. I'm not 100% sure why I still get notifications from bennett. Does he not realise I don't read a single fucking word of his posts?

This happens for one simple reason:  You chose to follow the estimable @bennettat one time.

Rather than squealing like a Sellick fan being squirted with soapy water I suggest you learn how to use the forum.

This happens for one simple reason:  You chose to follow the estimable [mention=36489]bennett[/mention]at one time.
Rather than squealing like a Sellick fan being squirted with soapy water I suggest you learn how to use the forum.
Except that's completely wrong isn't it?

Stupid ***

6 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Seriously Kinky, you need to have a fücking good look in the mirror.🤮
Just like the husk of a club you follow, you have a long way to go.
It’s the 21st century now.

Errrr what are you so offended by now? And on the G&Gs' behalf no less?

Edited by TavTastic