Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Why wouldn't I answer it? I'll answer it in this post, saves a lot if hassle.
Theres two points to the original post. One is the validity of the article, which I'm sure is beyond reproach and the other is the reasoning and influencing behind publishing the article. 
It's the latter that I'm interested in.

^^^ Didn't answer it. Never change, Vicky, you unique brain donor that you are.[emoji23]

Theres two points to the original post. One is the validity of the article, which I'm sure is beyond reproach and the other is the reasoning and influencing behind publishing the article. 

Yeah, but was any of the detail inaccurate?

2 hours ago, bennett said:

I may not be the brightest human being, but even I know that what you have written there does not answer the question put, which was “were the facts and figures inaccurate”. It’s either “yes” or “no”.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I may not be the brightest human being, but even I know that what you have written there does not answer the question put, which was “were the facts and figures inaccurate”. It’s either “yes” or “no”.

You agree with someone and still get hounded, you couldn't make it up.

35 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I'm sure there is an enquiry into the sheep's form in recent weeks what is it 1 win in 8?
Zippy is the only one willing to show his face, the others can't face the reality of what is happening.
Kunt and wee Freddo getting it tight with the captain not fit for purpose, Slippy G getting the easy ride.
They can't afford to replace the management team and no way slippy G is walking away.

The reasoning and influence behind publishing the article... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Bennett getting behind the conspiracy theories. Going full Rangers Media.

At least he has said that he is sure that ‘the validity of the article is beyond reproach’, so I suppose that DOES answer my question about whether he thinks the article is accurate or not.
But he is unable to simply say that without his routine smart arse deflection and muddying of the waters and hinting at sinister agendas.
Rangers are ‘not served well’ by their fan base continuing with such paranoid attitudes...... as Michael Stewart said about something else....

To be fair to Ben, as Ken says, he did actually answer the question.

It may have been dripping in sarcasm but it was an answer all the same and you should all move on.

It wasn't that groundbreaking an article anyway. I am sure the guys on this thread have realised by now that their record signing (and manager) are not really living up to the hype.

Guest Moomintroll
Bennett has some people on this website wrapped around his finger.

Quite remarkable how many times people bite when Benny & Romeo are at the wind up.

54 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:
Bennett has some people on this website wrapped around his finger.

Quite remarkable how many times people bite when Benny & Romeo are at the wind up.

I feel like I may be part of a slightly ever growing crowd who seem to enjoy Bennett as a poster. If you take his posts, over the last couple of years at least, at face value then he is quite upfront about his club both on and (sometimes) off the park.

He could be being sarcastic all the time but even with that in mind I still think he is a reasonable poster, part of the P+B furniture I suppose.

He suffers along with other old firm related posters in automatically being classed as more of a dick purely because of the disgusting team that he supports.

I know the argument will now move onto his prior indiscretions on this forum which I don’t defend but people are going back years to dig up this kind of stuff without much evidence as to what actually happened. 

Guest Moomintroll
I feel like I may be part of a slightly ever growing crowd who seem to enjoy Bennett as a poster. If you take his posts, over the last couple of years at least, at face value then he is quite upfront about his club both on and (sometimes) off the park.
He could be being sarcastic all the time but even with that in mind I still think he is a reasonable poster, part of the P+B furniture I suppose.
He suffers along with other old firm related posters in automatically being classed as more of a dick purely because of the disgusting team that he supports.

I know the argument will now move onto his prior indiscretions on this forum which I don’t defend but people are going back years to dig up this kind of stuff without much evidence as to what actually happened. 
I have posted about this a few times, Bennett, even though he has obviously crossed the line a few times historically, is unequivocal in his criticism of the party tunes & how much the singing of them hurts the club financially in European terms & reputationally in domestic matters. He is consistent in saying what we all believe so I really don't get why he attracts the pelters he gets on here, historical posts aside, we all f**k up sometimes. Play the post, not the poster.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
14 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Play the post, not the poster.

Not too sure about that motto (some people like MJC for example have absolutely zero credibility regardless of an individual post) but at least play the recent poster instead of the “I heard you were a dick from before I even joined the site” poster.