Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Disappointing result for the Sevco but no doubt a good season in Europe undoing a lot of the damage done to the co-efficient caused by clubs like mine.

I think they will be spared the end result of being officially knocked out as I doubt the second legs, or any further European football, will go ahead.

Hilarious that a Chinese virus is going to come closer to stopping 10IAR than the Zombied Going For 55 Brigade.

The horrible thing is I bet there are some mutants out there who want it to get worse just so the league cant be completed.

Note: coronovirus is obviously not hilarious and hope every fan, player and staff of all clubs come through okay.

16 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

The horrible thing is I bet there are some mutants out there who want it to get worse just so the league cant be completed.

Absolutely there are, if keyboard warriors are anything to go by. Added to this they’ll see it as karma and rejoice if clubs that ‘kicked them while they were down in 2012’ have issues or go out of business due to lost revenue...

33 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Hilarious that a Chinese virus is going to come closer to stopping 10IAR than the Zombied Going For 55 Brigade.

Note: coronovirus is obviously not hilarious and hope every fan, player and staff of all clubs come through okay.

15 minutes ago, kent_don said:

Absolutely there are, if keyboard warriors are anything to go by. Added to this they’ll see it as karma and rejoice if clubs that ‘kicked them while they were down in 2012’ have issues or go out of business due to lost revenue...

No need to go beyond P&B if you're looking for unsavoury mutants.  As I have frequently said, we have posters on our own site who are every bit as bad as you'll find elsewhere.  For example:

2 hours ago, red23 said:

I truely hope Rangers are the next Coronavirus victim - empty stadiums may finish them off, shame today wasn't behind closed doors.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

No need to go beyond P&B if you're looking for unsavoury mutants.  As I have frequently said, we have posters on our own site who are every bit as bad as you'll find elsewhere.  For example:

I'm not condoning what the other poster said. Football rivalries are irrelevant compared to the possible consequences of coronovirus. As much as I dislike certain fans, in particular Sevco fans, I'd never wish genuine harm on any of them (apart from maybe the racist element and the bottle/coin throwing kind).

9 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

I'm not condoning what the other poster said. Football rivalries are irrelevant compared to the possible consequences of coronovirus. As much as I dislike certain fans, in particular Sevco fans, I'd never wish genuine harm on any of them (apart from maybe the racist element and the bottle/coin throwing kind).

When you said, "Hilarious that a Chinese virus is going to come closer to stopping 10IAR than the Zombied Going For 55 Brigade." you announced yourself as a fud.

You now wish harm on, "the racist element and the bottle/coin throwing kind".  Now is this harm that you wish limited to fans of one club or to all who are racist bottle-chuckers?

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

When you said, "Hilarious that a Chinese virus is going to come closer to stopping 10IAR than the Zombied Going For 55 Brigade." you announced yourself as a fud.

You now wish harm on, "the racist element and the bottle/coin throwing kind".  Now is this harm that you wish limited to fans of one club or to all who are racist bottle-chuckers?

Why a fud? Do tell.

All. Obviously. But one club in particular has a problem with it.

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Into the next day and there's 1 (ONE) post above actually talking about the European game that realistically kills Sevco's season even if our season eventually carries on. 

Speaks volumes.

Says to me that it isn't a match thread.  

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Says to me that it isn't a match thread.  

Aye, I noticed that 10 secs after hitting submit,  before deleting it 10 secs later.  The Europeans bit in the thread title caught me out. . Doh. 

They've gone full BUNFIELD. You should never go full BUNFIELD.

edit: be a bit of a shiter if your first major task as Head of Comms in your new job is to advise that your new employers are going into administration. What a wee shame that would be.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Jabba away?

A DUP councillor ffs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51909322

Excellent staunch credentials and if it means the end of Traynor then it's good news all round.

Good of you Celticy types to do our news gathering for us.  Again.

Edited by The_Kincardine