Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

31 minutes ago, coprolite said:

The interfering with the ballot bit is a complete red herring.  There's nothing in the articles to suggest that ballots need to be secret. Directors are allowed, some would say obliged, to try to persuade members to back their proposals. 

Is it f**k, btw! :lol:

Lobbying between members clubs is arguable, but Neil Doncaster calling folk to let them know how the vote is going is shifty as f**k - that c**t has to go once this is all over.

19 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Lobbying between members clubs is arguable, but Neil Doncaster calling folk to let them know how the vote is going is shifty as f**k - that c**t has to go once this is all over.

Pretty sure most if not all of us would agree on that.😄

12 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Is it treble treble time yet for Scotland's largest club?

Not quite yet.

The **** will be desperately try to fluff out stuff that everyone already knows to make it look like "new exciting" evidence.

The Klan will absolutely fall in to line with fake outrage and demands for all sorts of stuff.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

If yer man Cormack was called, when the ballot wasn't complete, to say his vote wasn't required then I'd say the game was a bogey.

That is enough to call the entire process to account.  No?

The media have made a big thing of this.

Cormack himself said he had no issue with it on Sportsound. It's Tom English carrying the can on this one.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

If yer man Cormack was called, when the ballot wasn't complete, to say his vote wasn't required then I'd say the game was a bogey.

This isnt the Brexit referendum where Yes and No votes have the same weight.

It was members of a club voting FOR a resolution, and each of the divisions had a previously specified number of votes required to carry the vote.

At the point Cormack was called (and Cormack had actually asked to be called on a related issue, see @Dons_1988post below) the arithmetic was clear and Aberdeens vote was irrelevant and had no impact on the result for the Premiership - it had already reached the required 9 votes - which was what Cormack was told.

Only simpletons cant understand this - only people with vested interests decide not to understand this.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The media have made a big thing of this.

Cormack himself said he had no issue with it on Sportsound. It's Tom English carrying the can on this one.

Correct

On 25/04/2020 at 01:27, gastropod said:

No they don,t ..Hearts  fans have every right to be pissed off with a vote that punishes  them and awards titles to teams who have not mathematically won them .. Whatever The Rangers are looking for is not quite the same..Partick , Stranrear and Falkirk also will feel the exact same , but if more clubs support their stance , im fine with that..All these teams lose something , The Rangers lose nothing except their rivals goading them about 9/10 ,, so what...

What happened on the 9th of October?

On 25/04/2020 at 01:53, Stevieda said:

Well quoted on one sentence in my post. What about the rest of it? The part where I say it's a shambles but struggle to see anything illegal. Also, the part I say other clubs will undoubtedly get behind Rangers if they have evidence that's shows any kind of criminal or inappropriate act?

Until then its the 2 big brothers squabbling which we dont care about. Show us something wrong by Celtic or SPFL and the fans of every other club will come out in force together and stop it. Like the fans stopped Rangers Phoenix admittance to anything but the bottom tier of the professional league when the actual club chairmen themselves would have voted them in higher.

If Rangers have anything serious or consequential the other clubs fans will back them. Otherwise its another squabble with your mates across the city. None of which affects any other club in Scotland.

I disagree, shambolic/incompetent/nod and a wink/corrupt? leadership affects us all.

On 25/04/2020 at 15:04, Cptn Hooch said:

In a rare bit of actual fitba chat I see West Ham are apparently interested in Robby McRorie as the successor to Fabianski. He's been decent for us since singing on loan but I'd rather have Sarkic back. His debut was outstanding but has been posted missing a few times...the first celtic goal in the 2-2 is one that sticks in my mind. He's undoubtedly a cracking young keeper and has a bright future. Would imagine going to West Ham and getting the top coaching there would bring him on which would benefit him and Scotland as I don't see him getting in ahead of shagger anytime soon

Aye, but he's no Frank Sinatra.

On 26/04/2020 at 17:40, bennett said:

Invincible fans are only interested in the greater good of our game and are firm believers of the true Corinthian spirit of sport money.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

8 hours ago, paranoid android said:

I respectfully disagree. 

The vote was a virtual show of hands, not a secret ballot. Had they all been sat in an egm the members would have had that information from their own eyes.

I mean, I don't disagree that Doncaster should go. I just don't see any problem with that bit.  

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

I respectfully disagree. 

The vote was a virtual show of hands, not a secret ballot. Had they all been sat in an egm the members would have had that information from their own eyes.

I mean, I don't disagree that Doncaster should go. I just don't see any problem with that bit.  

Interesting that Willie Miller now thinks there's a problem with it.