Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

8 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Any? Seriously

Let’s test that hypothesis

@Bennet what’s the average airspeed of a Swallow

Around 60kph but it obviously varies slightly. 

33 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Like i said, that was the stronger argument but it is only an argument.

I'm not saying the whole thing was done well. I was refuting a claim that it had been established as fact that the spl misled the clubs. It hasn't been. 

Not a clue on the legality of Dundee's vote.

That's already been investigated though, illustrating perfectly the futility of demanding an investigation. 

Wasn't it just the timing that was investigated and they never actually questioned anyone?

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Bennett trying to answer a question that google cant provide an obvious answer to

image.gif.3de9b23105a165e3b3ab7e91104aa6c7.gif

All he has to do is repost the original question which he claimed that I ignored.

7 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

How do you think the season can be finished on the pitch?

You've been drawn into his weird world now, asking questions that require a rational answer.

Big mistake

Huge

22 minutes ago, bennett said:

All he has to do is repost the original question which he claimed that I ignored.

It's ok Vicky, we all know you are just lieing snivelling shitebag who cant think for himself,  today just proves it. Thanks for playing.. 

3 minutes ago, ropy said:

Rangers need broadly 75% of clues to support their request for an investigation, will they phone clubs up?

You mean in a coercive manner?

Wash your mouth out youngun - This is "The Rangers" you are talking about - that kind of chat is tantamount to asking if the Queen has ever taken one up the chocolate.

51 minutes ago, bennett said:

Wasn't it just the timing that was investigated and they never actually questioned anyone?

Not sure what the terms of reference were. They reported on the timing, but i don't know what else they looked at. 

No matter what the terms are of any investigation it is almost guaranteed to conclude that no-one acted illegally or in contravention of their duties but mistakes were made and lessons will be learned. PWC/ Deloitte/ some legal firm will be half a million better off (out of money that could go to clubs). We'll be 2 months behind where we could have been in deciding how to get through this situation. 

What's not to like?