The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh Lee Erwin loan with Oldham has been cut short and Partick after him...could be interesting one to maybe get in.

Ciftci went to Holland to try secure a deal, which didn't happen so he's back to Scotland and Motherwell now are interested! Cmon to f**k Thompson, get him hame!

In the midst of all this transfer chaos the club (along with Dundee) have been awarded a 'bronze medal' at some pie eating thing to do with the quality of food at the football. Utter disgrace IMO. The food is appalling at Tannadice and has been for years. However, if we end up signing three players just before the deadline I promise to indulge in several pies at each home game between now and the end of the season.

16 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

In the midst of all this transfer chaos the club (along with Dundee) have been awarded a 'bronze medal' at some pie eating thing to do with the quality of food at the football. Utter disgrace IMO. The food is appalling at Tannadice and has been for years. However, if we end up signing three players just before the deadline I promise to indulge in several pies at each home game between now and the end of the season.

You should try the Coll Donaldson pie.  (I was tempted to say Sean Dillon but you probably would have needed counselling to get over it)

Yeh Lee Erwin loan with Oldham has been cut short and Partick after him...could be interesting one to maybe get in.

Ciftci went to Holland to try secure a deal, which didn't happen so he's back to Scotland and Motherwell now are interested! Cmon to f**k Thompson, get him hame!

United have apparently approached Celtic numerous times this window about Ciftci but either Celtic are refusing to sell him to them, or the player is rejecting the move. Looks certain to join Motherwell

Archived