The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

56 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Having said that it's probably just filtering how into the depths of Angus so perhaps not.

Spud I'm sure you're a nice guy but you're making a tit of yourself.  When it comes to light that there rumours are likely the countless other fake ones you may hide behind the "I was just trolling the DABs, ha ha" defence but no one will believe you.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It comes from the deep bowels of Tannadump my friend. Fûck me it's round half the town. Some of the arabs on here will know for definite how bad it is and are keeping quiet.

Look, I'm quite prepared to believe you. Stop speculating though cos you lot have been peddling this pish for years.

To put it to bed, who's your contact? What level are they at? Cleaner? Director? Give us a clue at least.

So,  what weekly profit are the dees raking in?, with sub 4.5k attendances for home league games

Doesn't really matter if we go into admin again, we will just brush it off.

Your lot in the other hand...

[emoji848]

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

As long as we rip off a couple of face painters in the process. Those guys creep me out.

^^^ Wanted a face painter for his 8th birthday.  Never got one.  Still can't get over it.

Alex Nicholls giving quite a positive interview on ArabZone today. I didn't make the Falkirk game but it sounds like he was one of the only positives. An upgrade on Tope hopefully. McKinnon also interviewed and he was open about how difficult the week has been and that they have been upfront with the players about who was to blame against Falkirk.

We've got 7 of our last 12 games at home (including three on the bounce as of next week). 

McKinnon confirmed Toshney will be out for a month and Spittal for at least 8 weeks. Bell is touch and go for Saturday with Donaldson in Poland just now for talks about his move. We might also see a couple of Development players get a look in before the end of the season although I must admit I don't think we have too much quality beyond the first team squad.

48 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Alex Nicholls giving quite a positive interview on ArabZone today. I didn't make the Falkirk game but it sounds like he was one of the only positives. An upgrade on Tope hopefully. McKinnon also interviewed and he was open about how difficult the week has been and that they have been upfront with the players about who was to blame against Falkirk.

We've got 7 of our last 12 games at home (including three on the bounce as of next week). 

McKinnon confirmed Toshney will be out for a month and Spittal for at least 8 weeks. Bell is touch and go for Saturday with Donaldson in Poland just now for talks about his move. We might also see a couple of Development players get a look in before the end of the season although I must admit I don't think we have too much quality beyond the first team squad.

Would have hoped Ali Coote might start to feature more but I suppose he's suffered by being behind Andreau, VDV and Fraser.  Apart from him who knows.

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Alex Nicholls was difficult to mark at the Falkirk Stadium as he stood outside the touchline to collect the ball a few times. Unfortunately, he forgot to come back on to collect passes.

I hope when Ray was being upfront about who was to blame, he included himself for the team selection, omitting the player with pace and leaving Mikkelsen isolated himself up front.

I feel bad about correcting you, stumigoo, but our 'three on the bounce' has gone as Ayr are in the next round of the cup. The Dunfermline match at Tannadice too will go if we win on Saturday.

Spittal being out for eight weeks is a blow in my eyes, because United have rarely conceded when he's been on the park: others may well disagree regarding his ability, but that is a fact.

I'd like us to play as many development players as possible at Palmerston, I'm not really bothered about the result. Dumfries is a great town which I enjoy visiting, but I won't be making a journey on Saturday.

35 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Alex Nicholls was difficult to mark at the Falkirk Stadium as he stood outside the touchline to collect the ball a few times. Unfortunately, he forgot to come back on to collect passes.

I hope when Ray was being upfront about who was to blame, he included himself for the team selection, omitting the player with pace and leaving Mikkelsen isolated himself up front.

I feel bad about correcting you, stumigoo, but our 'three on the bounce' has gone as Ayr are in the next round of the cup. The Dunfermline match at Tannadice too will go if we win on Saturday.

Spittal being out for eight weeks is a blow in my eyes, because United have rarely conceded when he's been on the park: others may well disagree regarding his ability, but that is a fact.

I'd like us to play as many development players as possible at Palmerston, I'm not really bothered about the result. Dumfries is a great town which I enjoy visiting, but I won't be making a journey on Saturday.

Don't feel bad, I am the idiot.

raw

Archived