The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Heff is utter shite, was found finished before we got him in the season we got relegated. Surely got a youngster that could play over him.

This. Other than his goal against United he was absolutely done then.

His performance for Hibs against Alloa in a game Alloa won against Hibs provided one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a professional footballer. And that was before he joined us.

The fact that he's stunk out the place at QotS and Dumbarton since then means that surely United aren't considering him? Even as back up, it'd be a bit of a minter. He's not had a club in over 7 month.

And you turned Marcus Haber down. Haber isn't a world beater by any stretch but he's exactly what United could be doing with right now. A striker that brings a potent midfield into play. Last thing you need is a shite and finished Kris Boyd that isn't Kris Boyd.

Aye I'm still at a loss as to why we turned Haber down and took Mikkleson on loan.
I'd imagine we would be paying both very similar wages  (or part of wages to be pedantic).

Ray wanted Mikk In the summer so was obviously set on getting him even If It was In January. If Mikk keeps up the performances like RR I'll be happy.

15 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Heard from a few reliable sources that we have offered Paul Heffernan a short term contract. Not very inspiring.

02da93957bc0f60bdf7878e84b0f82d8.jpg

14 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Aye I'm still at a loss as to why we turned Haber down and took Mikkleson on loan.

I'd imagine we would be paying both very similar wages  (or part of wages to be pedantic).

Presumably because Mikkelsen's a better player.

On 2/7/2017 at 23:08, The Grass Is Greener. said:

The Heff is utter shite, was found finished before we got him in the season we got relegated. Surely got a youngster that could play over him.

This. Plus he's about 85 years old...

12 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

^^^ this

I can see us lending them our buckets before the season is out. Just lending mind.

Their predicament probably explains Spence's amalgamation chat.

:lol:. There's an Arab over on the Falkirk thread whose trolling is just as bad; it must be an epidemic!

You seem to be keeping a low profile these days Spudster, with pish like this it's maybe just as well.

There's more chance of Dundee winning the Scottish Cup than of us going bust.

1 hour ago, GraemePaynesSocks said:

Dundee fans have been peddling stories of imminent administration for about 10 years now. Maybe their definition of imminent is different from the accepted one.

It's rather strange how they seem to have such intimate knowledge of Dundee United's financial position, given that none of them saw either of the two administrations at their own club coming.

On 24/12/2016 at 16:31, UnitedLoon63 said:

So when you lads gonna be walking this league?

Aw yeh next season 'maybe' when it's you and the wee teams and you'll still hibs it

On 25/12/2016 at 15:16, UnitedLoon63 said:

TOP OF THE LEAGUE

HIBS'D IT AGAIN

4TH YEAR DOWN HERE

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BUNCH OF CELTIC WANNABE c***s, even that fatty Commons won't help you

Just giving this a quick bump lads. Have a good night. 

Archived